Northwestern at Indiana

GuyFawkes

Win or Lose, WE DRINK!
Reaction score
Indiana struggling in the 1st half against Northwestern at home, would be a HUGE blow for them to lose this game and probably good for us. Game is on btn if you are interested in watching

Seems as though this year is shaping up to be one of those with a lot of so-called 'upsets'.

I have a hard time believing that Indiana will stay this cold the whole game.

Northwestern's defense is impressive, they are going to give a lot of teams fits this season like they already have so far in B1G

Since being routed by Wisco, Michigan and Iowa to start the B1G season, NU is the most improved team in the league. Their defense is very tough. Their offense is another thing. The biggest difference is that Dave Sobolewski is not playing due to a concussion. Sobo cannot play man to man defense and is only 11 for 64 from 3. Wildcats up by 5 with 2:21 to go.

Wow Tre Demps, this performance is the definition of clutch

seeing northwestern shoot FT's at the end of the game really makes me glad we have hollins and smith on our team

Nothing screams NBA arena more than that obnoxious flashing courtside video board. Of course some more ribbon boards would be nice too:rolleyes:

A lot of those Indiana fans have a look on their face like somebody just ran over their dog.

A lot of those Indiana fans have a look on their face like somebody just ran over their dog.

More like someone's big assed dog ran over them!!! And the big assed dog was a Greyhound.

No storming the court Hoosiers!

Demps is the definition of clutch and Crawford once again comes thru at the FT line like he did against Illinois. These 2 are money players.

Crean has that Dangerfield tie move down pretty well. And again today, he got no respect.

The trick to beating NU is scoring more than 50 points. They are offensively challenged to say the least.

I think this IU loss puts the Gophers squarely in that 5th-6th spot in the B1G power rankings.

Top Bottom