Northwest Herald: Streveler says he’s a better QB after injury

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Northwest Herald:

Streveler spent his season off learning the playbook, getting comfortable in a new environment and play-style, and gaining an extra year to expand his academic opportunities.

"I think it has helped me," Streveler said of the injury. "At the time it was tough, but looking back on it, there could be much worse things that could've happened."

Although Streveler believes he's better than he was one year ago, he still finds himself battling for playing time. The Golden Gophers retain sophomore Mitch Leidner as a quarterback option. Leidner played in 10 games last season, starting four.

"I just try to work as hard as I can. Whatever happens, happens," Streveler said. "We're all working for one goal, just trying to help the team. I don't really pay attention to that stuff really."

http://www.nwherald.com/2014/06/13/streveler-says-hes-a-better-qb-after-injury/ajdnggf/

Go Gophers!!

per the Northwest Herald:

Streveler spent his season off learning the playbook, getting comfortable in a new environment and play-style, and gaining an extra year to expand his academic opportunities.

"I think it has helped me," Streveler said of the injury. "At the time it was tough, but looking back on it, there could be much worse things that could've happened."

Although Streveler believes he's better than he was one year ago, he still finds himself battling for playing time. The Golden Gophers retain sophomore Mitch Leidner as a quarterback option. Leidner played in 10 games last season, starting four.

"I just try to work as hard as I can. Whatever happens, happens," Streveler said. "We're all working for one goal, just trying to help the team. I don't really pay attention to that stuff really."

http://www.nwherald.com/2014/06/13/streveler-says-hes-a-better-qb-after-injury/ajdnggf/

Go Gophers!!

I like that attitude. It is a realistic view of where he is, and the opportunities that lie ahead.

Each year the team bonds more and more....its about "team" and not I.

The players have been carefully recruited.

Top Bottom