Northern Iowa

I vote Yea, when you consider they're worn by a guy who was mixing it up down low with future lottery picks, when he looks like a guy you'd see rambling around campus wearing a ratty bathrobe, a dirty t-shirt, and cargo shorts with a Morgan & Coke in hand, and a one hitter tucked behind his ear. As with beowulftom, he's shot onto my "favorite discoveries of March Madness '10" team.

LOL.... It's true!

You guys didn't have OSU in the Final Four? :)

I hope OSU hangs in there long enough to be able to take advantage of this upset.

Go home OSU fan your teams a bunch of dirty players and you are not welcome here

GAUCHOSSSSSSSSSS!

My vote for top post of the tourney

I vote Yea, when you consider they're worn by a guy who was mixing it up down low with future lottery picks, when he looks like a guy you'd see rambling around campus wearing a ratty bathrobe, a dirty t-shirt, and cargo shorts with a Morgan & Coke in hand, and a one hitter tucked behind his ear. As with beowulftom, he's shot onto my "favorite discoveries of March Madness '10" team.
Exactly what I visualize, cool. With all the focus on post tourney careers, this guy puts it all into perspective.
Add to this the east metro connection and Ben johnson link and I say: Go...um Panthers?

Northern Iowa pulled off what your brown cows couldn't do, lakes. What a win for UNI! As Snowman stated, my bracket's cooked, but I don't care what a great win for UNI, the MVC, and overlooked midwest preps!

First W by MVC team over #1 rated opponent since 1961 (Cincinnati beat Ohio St in NCAA finals).

Yes, Cincy was MVC team from 1958 to early 1970's.

Cry, cry, cry KU.... your tears are delicious to me!!! What an AWESOME choke job.

"Rock, Choke, Jayhawk"

Excuses listed on the Jayhawks forum (http://3.ly/JkiX)
- single elimination is unfair
- too many TV timeouts
- the regular season should count for more
- bad refs
- the bracketing was designed to make them lose (they actually complain about Lehigh)

God I love that they lost.

Cool hand. I hear ya. NDSU almost did it with 1 guy, wish we had some balance.

Kansas is choke city, LOVE IT!!

p.s- NDSU at KANSAS sept 4 for football........hope they keep the 'choking' up!

no one cares about ndsu or kansas football. go watch your fighting flickertails play hockey and stay off of gopherhole you ass clown!

FWIW - Paul Carter was the leading scorer and rebounder for the Sports Reach team of 8 NCAA players that went to China last Summer. That team included Kwadzo Ahelegbe and Ali Farokhmanesh.

FWIW - Paul Carter was the leading scorer and rebounder for the Sports Reach team of 8 NCAA players that went to China last Summer. That team included Kwadzo Ahelegbe and Ali Farokhmanesh.

With names like that I had to look and see where these guys were form;

11 KWADZO AHELEGBE, G
Height/Weight: 6-2/200 | Birthdate: 07/11/1988 | Birthplace: Oakdale,MN | Team: Northern Iowa | Class: Junior

5 ALI FAROKHMANESH, G
Height/Weight: 6-0/190 | Birthdate: 04/16/1988 | Birthplace: Iowa City,IA | Team: Northern Iowa | Class: Senior

Top Bottom