North Carolina vs South Carolina

You guys all missed the sarcasm in my post, but that's my fault. I should have included a 'sarcasm alert'.
I caught it rookie and gave it right back to you via Mitch Tribusky - sure, he was a first rounder for the🐻 and had been a complete bust in the NFL.

Your reply is certainly not worth a silver butter knife certificate 😉

Spencer Rattler (SC QB, for those who don't immediately know the name) was 30/39 for 353 yards, but no TD (also no Int).

The decision on Walker's eligibility follows a new rule passed in January to limit multiple transfers by the same player prior to graduation. In Walker's case, however, his first transfer from North Carolina Central came in 2020 after that school canceled its season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and his second transfer from Kent State to UNC occurred before the new rule was passed.

A second committee of representatives from Division I schools will meet again this Thursday to make a final decision on Walker's availability in 2023, and Maye said he "hopes they'll make the right decision."

On Friday, North Carolina coach Mack Brown issued a harsh statement critical of the NCAA's ruling, saying he spent much of the week worried about Walker's mental health.

"He really didn't handle it well during the week," Brown said of Walker. "He struggled during practice. I don't know that he would've played well if he had played because there's so much pressure on him."

Yeah PJ's presser he was real curt when asked about McD.

Obviously pissed off about it. He ain't playing this year.

Top Bottom