non student....student section

comerstring

Reaction score
Being a 25 year old die hard gopher fan who usually gets student tickets...i hate the new technology. i much prefer the shenanigans in the student section. without an option i bought the cheaper tickets in the second level. does anyone have info on how the 1st vs. 2nd level seating will be done? would it be easy for someone to sneak into the student section? any info would be appreciated. thanks.

The cheaper tickets in the 2nd level? What am I missing? I thought there was just student tickets and normal season tickets. Did they split the student section in to two different prices for Upper Deck vs. Lower Deck?

The cheaper tickets in the 2nd level? What am I missing? I thought there was just student tickets and normal season tickets. Did they split the student section in to two different prices for Upper Deck vs. Lower Deck?

I am also confused. Student tickets all cost the same and normal season tickets all cost the same. The only difference was if your seatback location required a donation.

Please pass whatever you're smoking because I have no clue what you're talking about ;)

I read through the original post twice and although it was a challenge, I think I "get" it. The first time you read it, it comes off something like this:

I hope you can all help me. Students sitting near Goldy's Locker Room students have fun but not as much fun as non students sitting near other students. If only it were not for the price differences between the seats in the student non student section. Can you get me your students and tickets for the same amount or do I have to sneak in?

Okay... I think that is basically what I read the first time through but I read it again and I think it translates to this:

I prefer sitting with the students. This wasn't an option for me so I purchased second deck non-donation seats. Does anyone have an idea on how to best sit in or near the student section if one is not a student?

I'm sure that if you have tickets to the game, you could likely "sneak" into the student section the same way you could at the dome. That is of course, have a friend walk to the concourse with his/her ticket and a friend's ticket. Give you the friend's ticket and then both show your tickets to the worker at the top of the stairs as you're going down.

That being said, grow up and get out of the student section already. I'm a student and am continually annoyed by fans that clearly are not students. The student section should be full this season and having outside people sneak in makes it crammed and uncomfortable. With no actual seats this year, it will be harder than ever to avoid getting squished or pushed off a row.

I'm sure that if you have tickets to the game, you could likely "sneak" into the student section the same way you could at the dome. That is of course, have a friend walk to the concourse with his/her ticket and a friend's ticket. Give you the friend's ticket and then both show your tickets to the worker at the top of the stairs as you're going down.

That being said, grow up and get out of the student section already. I'm a student and am continually annoyed by fans that clearly are not students. The student section should be full this season and having outside people sneak in makes it crammed and uncomfortable. With no actual seats this year, it will be harder than ever to avoid getting squished or pushed off a row.

I hear you. If I see someone that doesn't look right in the student section, I may grab a usher. Only if they are annoying or Becky/Hog fans. I'm 6'3" and 225lbs, so plan on just 'making' enough room for myself :) I got in a spirited 'discussion' with someone over this last year.

Top Bottom