Non conference game times

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
Are there times yet for Eastern Illinois, Middle Tennessee or San Jose?

Just figure MTSU and SJSU as 11am starts and be pleasantly surprised if they aren't

I have a cousin's wedding that is going to conflict with the TCU game. It's likely to be "reception only" for me.

I have a cousin's wedding that is going to conflict with the TCU game. It's likely to be "reception only" for me.

I'm going to a wedding the day of the San Jose State game. Probably the only time I'll ever hope for an 11 am start as the wedding isn't until 4. Get married before football season starts people.

thought i saw somewhere that eastern ill game was at 7 on BTN that thursday.

I like your way of thinking.

I only go to the ceremony if I'm in the wedding. If I can't go for Jesus on Sunday morning, I'm sure as hell not going to watch your crazy dance down the aisle as you try to create a viral video.

If its an away game you shouldn't have to skip the wedding to watch the game, just stream it on your phone. The BTN2go app works real well or if you have comcast you can stream it on espn. If its a home game.. well then people should know better and not plan a wedding during football season.

If its an away game you shouldn't have to skip the wedding to watch the game, just stream it on your phone. The BTN2go app works real well or if you have comcast you can stream it on espn. If its a home game.. well then people should know better and not plan a wedding during football season.

Tell that to MinneStoa.

Many years ago my brother got married in Minneapolis during the Texas/OKlahoma game.
The bride's cousin, who lived in Texas, was a bridesmaid.
The game was on ABC, and the cousin's husband (a native Texan and rabid Longhorn fan), sat in the back of the church with an over-sized portable black and white tv on his lap and watched the game during the ceremony.
I still respect the hell out of that guy.

Many years ago my brother got married in Minneapolis during the Texas/OKlahoma game.
The bride's cousin, who lived in Texas, was a bridesmaid.
The game was on ABC, and the cousin's husband (a native Texan and rabid Longhorn fan), sat in the back of the church with an over-sized portable black and white tv on his lap and watched the game during the ceremony.
I still respect the hell out of that guy.

+1

Last year a guy who sits next to me had a wedding to attend that overlapped with the WI game. The guy sitting behind us gave him some sage advise by saying "just skip it and go to her next wedding." Spoken like a true fan.

Go Gophers!

Tell that to MinneStoa.

My only redemption is that it's a non-conference game.

At least the TCU game is on Fox Sports 1. There's a non-zero chance that I can find a bar in Croatia that will have a feed. The fiancee and I may be able to catch a 10pm game during the honeymoon.

Top Bottom