Noah Scarver Leaving Program - Retiring from Football

Surprised this hasn't gotten more run on the board. Our TE depth was a sorry sight last year. Maxx leaving early, Duke hurt, Plsek hurt. The guys gave a good effort, but it was rough.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Surprised this hasn't gotten more run on the board. Our TE depth was a sorry sight last year. Maxx leaving early, Duke hurt, Plsek hurt. The guys gave a good effort, but it was rough.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not sure that I agree with this statement. Lingen had 33 catches for 428 yds, not that far off from Maxx's numbers of 36 for 569 that got him drafted. He'll also be a team captain as a junior in 2016, was all-Academic Big Ten, and has a good shot of being All Big Ten as a player this fall, and dare I say even has the potential of being drafted. Wozniak and Hart made a handful of key catches as well. They'll all be back, along with Duke hopefully getting healthy and any or all of Beebe, Witham, and Kieft ready to contribute. The tight end play is among the least of our concerns for 2016, in my opinion.

Not sure that I agree with this statement. Lingen had 33 catches for 428 yds, not that far off from Maxx's numbers of 36 for 569 that got him drafted. He'll also be a team captain as a junior in 2016, was all-Academic Big Ten, and has a good shot of being All Big Ten as a player this fall, and dare I say even has the potential of being drafted. Wozniak and Hart made a handful of key catches as well. They'll all be back, along with Duke hopefully getting healthy and any or all of Beebe, Witham, and Kieft ready to contribute. The tight end play is among the least of our concerns for 2016, in my opinion.

I agree with everything you said. We were spoiled with Max's skill and athleticism but was pleased with Lingen. I am a pretty big Gopher fan and I think I am somewhat knowledgeable but I didn't ever hear Noah Scarver's name.

Top Bottom