No USC next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliegwilliams

Reaction score
Is there any truth to the rumor that has been floating around about USC pulling out of their commitment to play here next year?

Hopefully not, just looking for some clarification.

It's the first I have heard of any such rumor. You might want to consider changing the title, the title makes it look like you are reporting that we won't be playing USC, rather than just asking about a rumor. Maybe add a question mark at the end?

I'm curious where you heard the alleged rumor because it hasn't been widespread (no other Gopher site or national site--ESPN, Rivals, CBS, etc is spreading it).

Is there any truth to the rumor that has been floating around about USC pulling out of their commitment to play here next year?

Hopefully not, just looking for some clarification.

Are they replacing us with Wofford?

Yes, a source here would be nice. Haven't heard even a whisper about this being true.

Haven't heard a thing and yeah, please do change the title or add a question mark.

Please name your source Charlie, first I have heard of this. Additionally and to be quite honest with you it makes no sense for USC to cancel this game for way to many reasons.

Troll

This guy is a troll.....he is trying to stir the pot because I'm sure he read the article about Marquise Hill and how excited he was to be able to play teams like USC.....unlike Wisconsin who play teams like Woffard !!

This guy is a troll.....he is trying to stir the pot because I'm sure he read the article about Marquise Hill and how excited he was to be able to play teams like USC.....unlike Wisconsin who play teams like Woffard !!

funny, never looked at it like that, but makes complete sense, kind of pathetic what lengths die-hards from other schools go to. :(

This is false

I just contacted the football department, and they said there was no truth to this rumor.

Close thread. No sense letting it sit here duping people who read the title.

I should have noticed it was his first post. Duh. Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom