No Show...

cfield23

Reaction score
Royce was NOT in class today... maybe he's serious this time???

He hasn't been in class all last week and now was absent today. He told me that he never intended to leave when he said he "quit" last time... so I'm not positive if he's serious now...

If true and he is serious...

Royce was NOT in class today... maybe he's serious this time???

He hasn't been in class all last week and now was absent today. He told me that he never intended to leave when he said he "quit" last time... so I'm not positive if he's serious now...

If true and he is serious I say good riddance. Withdraw his scholarship ASAP and all parties can move on.

Best of luck to him.

If true and he is serious I say good riddance. Withdraw his scholarship ASAP and all parties can move on.

Best of luck to him.

The teacher even stopped calling his name... it's a small class so maybe it's because she saw he obviously wasn't there... but maybe not... i might be reading into it... my guess is he won't be in my class tomorrow either...

The teacher even stopped calling his name... it's a small class so maybe it's because she saw he obviously wasn't there... but maybe not... i might be reading into it... my guess is he won't be in my class tomorrow either...

Poor guy. He just doesn't realize how stupid he is being. I sort of feel sorry for him. Thanks for the update.

Poor guy. He just doesn't realize how stupid he is being. I sort of feel sorry for him. Thanks for the update.

Yeah... It's sad... He really is a nice guy (i'm going to get tons of crap for saying that now)... but he's smart and really want's to succeed (regardless of what people want to make him out to be)...

I wish him the best of luck in the future... hopefully he plays with us and stays for his degree, but if not, good luck Royce!

I hope Royce has someone offering him a long-term view. He's from Minneapolis, right? When he comes "home" someday what is his reputation going to be....a quitter, couldn't face his mistakes, someone who let his team and teammates down, after all, they were counting on him when he committed to play. He may be thinking he leaves and everything will be better for him, but I would venture to say Gopher and Minneapolis fans will not soon forget that he bailed on them.

The University of Minnesota Basketball Gophers will exist long after Royce, you, me, Tubby, Maturi, etal, are long gone. One constant is...the bitching and moaning and blaming will continue.

I have to agree with you on that actually. I've talked to him a few times and he seems like a nice, well-spoken guy, but unfortunately he thinks a little too highly of himself and continues to make stupid decisions. I really thought he was finally back on track. So disappointing.

Yeah... It's sad... He really is a nice guy (i'm going to get tons of crap for saying that now)... but he's smart and really want's to succeed (regardless of what people want to make him out to be)...

I wish him the best of luck in the future... hopefully he plays with us and stays for his degree, but if not, good luck Royce!

If he is trying to play mind games with Tubby he will lose.

Tubby will not put up with a player thinking he can manipulate
this situation or any situation when it come to the b-ball team.

The Gophers are better off to forget him and move on with business.

What does RW need school for? He's set for life. He chose to stay home and play for the Gophers (well, at least he intended to) so he will have endless job opportunities down the road even without a degree, unlike Seantrel Henderson, who if he chooses to play somewhere else will likely end up living under a freeway pass because nobody in Minnesota will hire him......ever.

would not mind at all if he were to enroll at NDSU next fall and play for the Bison next season :)

I have to agree with you on that actually. I've talked to him a few times and he seems like a nice, well-spoken guy

They all said the same thing about Ted Bundy.

J/K... I'm sure Royce just lost track of time while volunteering at the nursing home today and that's why he missed class.

They all said the same thing about Ted Bundy.

J/K... I'm sure Royce just lost track of time while volunteering at the nursing home today and that's why he missed class.

haha i cracked up over that one .... good one :).

unlike Seantrel Henderson, who if he chooses to play somewhere else will likely end up living under a freeway pass because nobody in Minnesota will hire him......ever.
The Vikings are the only employer in this state that he'll consider working for.

Henderson is a sure-fire NFL player, 1st or 2nd rounder.

Are you sure? What if he gets hurt?

I'm sure he's got a fairly serious insurance policy as THE NUMBER ONE RECRUIT IN THE COUNTRY.

Funny you should mention a bridge though as a troll I'm sure you're quite familiar with them.

The University of Minnesota Basketball Gophers will exist long after Royce, you, me, Tubby, Maturi, etal, are long gone. One constant is...the bitching and moaning and blaming will continue.

No it won't, the world is ending in 2012.

Top Bottom