No PJ Fleck Interview Sunday Feb 9

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck Interview today on the Sports Huddle on WCCO.

Most of the show was about the Timberwolves' trades, etc. A little big of Twins talk. Then I went outside to shovel snow.
Looks like about 5-6" in my neck of the woods. Reports of 9-10" about 40-45 miles North and East.

PLEASE NOTE:

for future reference, I am NOT going to post anything unless there is a Fleck interview. I will listen to the Huddle to see if Fleck is on. if he does appear, I will post a report. If Fleck does not appear, then the lack of a post will confirm that he did not appear.

Most of the show was about the Timberwolves' trades, etc. A little big of Twins talk. Then I went outside to shovel snow.
Looks like about 5-6" in my neck of the woods. Reports of 9-10" about 40-45 miles North and East.

PLEASE NOTE:

for future reference, I am NOT going to post anything unless there is a Fleck interview. I will listen to the Huddle to see if Fleck is on. if he does appear, I will post a report. If Fleck does not appear, then the lack of a post will confirm that he did not appear.
Well then, who is going to give us weather updates?

I was more worried about Son's back with all the shoveling.

I was more worried about Son's back with all the shoveling.
Speaking of aches and pains for older guys, I've been using glucosamine for a few weeks and my aching knees are feeling better. Could well be the placebo effect...

PLEASE NOTE:

By not posting, I’ll just wonder if I missed the recap or there wasn’t one. Really need you to post if there wasn't an update.

Top Bottom