No Frickin' Way....

91 CLA Grad

Section 214, Row 5
Reaction score
PP Tweets:

ESPN reporting Chris Peterson calling a team meeting for tomw. What does that mean?

It's getting interesting.

i'm not getting excited yet, but it would definitely be huge. it's gotta be either him or edsall from all the chatter going on, but peterson...wow! that would turn maturi from goat to hero. :)

If Maturi pulls this off - we all owe him lunch!

Seriously - this would trump the Tubby hire and I didn't think he could do that.

PP Tweets:

ESPN reporting Chris Peterson calling a team meeting for tomw. What does that mean?

Holy crap, it could mean they are having....a meeting! Maybe its going to determine what will go on during the 3 or 4 weeks off?

Marcus Fuller from the PP stated that it was said on ESPN TV and was not on the website... read into that what you will.

It was reported on the other thread the meeting is about the bowl game, and team banquet. All the same it doesn't surprise me that ESPN wouldn't say anything on their website or tv until they have solid confirmation Petersen is leaving Boise State.

It very well could be bowl placement/team banquet. As much as I love the thought of Peterson, I am not ready to scream YES!!!!!!!!!!!

With Doogie's permission, his tweet. If no permission...sorry Doogie :D
DarrenWolfson

RT @jclong: Source w/ connections in Boise says Petersen mtg tmrw = team banquet & bowl announcement. Could still be smoke screen. #Gophers

It means he's calling a team meeting for tomorrow.

why would he have a team meeting tomorrow morning of all mornings to talk about the bowl game that has yet to be announced? i mean it fits with all the other stories about the coach telling the team in the AM, maybe im reading into it too much.

why would he have a team meeting tomorrow morning of all mornings to talk about the bowl game that has yet to be announced? i mean it fits with all the other stories about the coach telling the team in the AM, maybe im reading into it too much.

I thought the same thing, but it's probably someone posting a useless tweet and getting the hopes up of Gopher fans.

anyone have twitter accounts for boise any boise players? and or other prospective coaches teams? that way if the coach tells the kids they might leak it before anyone else on their twitter

anyone have twitter accounts for boise any boise players? and or other prospective coaches teams? that way if the coach tells the kids they might leak it before anyone else on their twitter

I read somewhere that Petersen banned players from tweeting during the season. If true, that's the only negative for him as our coach. :)

Top Bottom