No Excuses

Reaction score
We get a INT and start plowing down the field and Nelson overthrows an open Engel in stride to what was hopefully going to bring this game to a 1 possession game. That just really got to me. I know Nelson is coming off an injury and such but you need to make this throw. To many missed passes that were easier passes.

That pass was the most miserable part of the game for me, I can't believe he missed the receiver.

Nelson has never shown to be a good passer. I was more surprised at the lack of running he displayed... he didn't seem comfortable the entire game...

All passers need confidence. It's hard to approach every pass play like it's possibly one of ten or fifteen chances you're going to get all game.

Let the kid throw the (&#$$#@ thing. The ball is designed to travel by air too.

i will agree this play really hurt. in our section you could just hear the collective groan of missing what would've been a TD had that pass been in stride. definitely one of the more deflating plays

Why waste more good time on this board. Let's act on our disappointment and venom. First, how about a good oldfashioned ticket burning followed by a march of protest down University Avenue? To finish things off and make us all feel validated as loyal Gopher fans there would be nothing better than burning the coaching staff and several of those weasly players in effigy. Right out in front of TCF Bank Stadium.

Top Bottom