No brown shirts???

Halsey Hall

Reaction score
Has Jerry abandoned the idea of his players wearing the brown shirts with the "I let my teammates down" or has this team developed great discipline? I haven't seen one all August.

Has Jerry abandoned the idea of his players wearing the brown shirts with the "I let my teammates down" or has this team developed great discipline? I haven't seen one all August.

No classes to miss so it's a little harder to "earn" one as long as you show up on time.

No classes to miss so it's a little harder to "earn" one as long as you show up on time.

True, but there are still team rules, meetings, etc. And there were a few brown shirts last year at this time

True, but there are still team rules, meetings, etc. And there were a few brown shirts last year at this time

There are also limitations on what the guys can say on twitter or GopherHole.

Actually, most of the athletes are in summer school until the end of this week. The Gophers will actually miss out on a few practices due to this fact (they wont have 2-a-days at first).

And without the rest of the student body on campus, it's more difficult to steal cell phones

Top Bottom