Nnamdi Adim-Madumere in the portal as well

And Uidoibok (sp ?)
A walk on... *edit* my bad, I think he was a "maroon" shirt. So ok, add him to the list. Everyone on the roster has at least 3 years left other than CAB and Geary who is apparently getting a 7th year.

Last edited:

A walk on... *edit* my bad, I think he was a "maroon" shirt. So ok, add him to the list. Everyone on the roster has at least 3 years left other than CAB and Geary who is apparently getting a 7th year.

So Boyd played ahead of everyone except CAB, Wright, MBS, and Jackson? That's what I was thinking too.

Hard to say he played ahead of Geary. I'd imagine Geary was ahead of him on the depth chart.
So Geary, who couldn't suit up, was ahead of Boyd on the depth chart? Kind of like Bateman was ahead of him since he still had a year of eligibility? Ok, makes sense.

Good lord who gives a crap at this point? If Boyd turns out to be a great receiver at Texas Tech we will know we lost a good one.....if he gets stuck on the bench it will be a sign that it probably wasn't that big a loss. Doesn't matter anyway since it was his choice to leave, he wasn't forced out.

At this point he was a true freshman that ran some routes when guys were injured and only had 2 catches in 9 games. Not saying he wouldn't have been a good player or anything like that but arguing about it right now is pointless because at this point we have no way of knowing how his career is going to play out.

So Geary, who couldn't suit up, was ahead of Boyd on the depth chart? Kind of like Bateman was ahead of him since he still had a year of eligibility? Ok, makes sense.
Huh? It's absolutely nothing like that.

Did LeCaptain "play ahead of" Mo at the end of the year?

So Boyd played ahead of everyone except CAB, Wright, MBS, and Jackson? That's what I was thinking too.
He didn’t play ahead of the guys one and two years ahead of him like you said. He played ahead of some of the guys one year ahead of him. He also played behind a guy the same year as him, eligibility wise they are all the same year as him except CAB. Fleck didn’t go a couple years of being unable to recruit players of his caliber like you said. He already has a more highly rated player committed for next year.

Top Bottom