NIU Coordinators not coaching bowl

I'm glad Billy Glasscock is getting an opportunity to coach on the field. Some were worried he'd be a bit fragile. Hate to see him shatter under the pressure.

I'm glad Billy Glasscock is getting an opportunity to coach on the field. Some were worried he'd be a bit fragile. Hate to see him shatter under the pressure.

Glasscock will assist Tripodi with the offensive line

Looks like he is helping out tripod.

Glad we got both the coordinators. Curious to see who else we get. I love that they have former players/alums helping out!

http://www.niuhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/limegrover_matt00.html

Whoooweee!!!

And check out his alma mater- no football team!

They did back then, and they do now.

Prior to his time at Northwestern, Limegrover served as the offensive assistant for his alma mater, the University of Chicago (1991-92), where he was promoted to offensive coordinator in 1993. That year, the Maroons led the nation in rushing. An all-conference offensive tackle for the University of Chicago, Limegrover received his bachelor's degree in public policy studies from the prestigious institution in 1991.

From wikipedia:

The Chicago Maroons are the college football team representing the University of Chicago. The Maroons play in NCAA Division III as a member of the University Athletic Association. From 1892 to 1939, the Maroons were a major college-football power and member of the Big Ten Conference. A club team returned to the University of Chicago in 1963. The current varsity program has existed since 1969.

They had dropped football for a long time, but they have had it back for a long time as well.

From wikipedia:

The Chicago Maroons are the college football team representing the University of Chicago. The Maroons play in NCAA Division III as a member of the University Athletic Association. From 1892 to 1939, the Maroons were a major college-football power and member of the Big Ten Conference. A club team returned to the University of Chicago in 1963. The current varsity program has existed since 1969.

They had dropped football for a long time, but they have had it back for a long time as well.

I wonder if they regret dropping Big Ten football (the people who originally did it) It took less than 30 years for them to bring it back (there are probably some who started working at the University before the drop and worked after they re-added it.)

Top Bottom