Nick Saban and Alabama A.D. Both Test Positive For COVID 19

Bless you for continuing the battle, but quite sure you're trying to convince some people who worry more about all the pedophiles in the deep state.

I'm still having an extremely hard time reconciling that we have those kinds of folks amongst us as Gophers fans. I guess I've always held people from Minnesota in a much higher regard than those from the surrounding Midwest states. Crazy times.

I'm sure there would be intense daily testing before any kind of bowl or playoff games where conferences are squaring off.
Right, but what is a playoff game worth if in the week or so between conference championships and the playoffs one teams entire starting OL catches COVID and has to sit out the game? Obviously this is a worse case type scenario, but how would fans feel? What about the teams playing?

I'm still having an extremely hard time reconciling that we have those kinds of folks amongst us as Gophers fans. I guess I've always held people from Minnesota in a much higher regard than those from the surrounding Midwest states. Crazy times.

You can’t make fun of people for believing the virus is a “hoax“ then turn around and imply Saban caught the virus because of fans attending football games. You can’t do that. That is not following the science. You’re on one end of the spectrum, the hoaxers are on the other. There is a rational middle ground.

Right, but what is a playoff game worth if in the week or so between conference championships and the playoffs one teams entire starting OL catches COVID and has to sit out the game? Obviously this is a worse case type scenario, but how would fans feel? What about the teams playing?

I‘d guess they would reschedule the game. Problem solved?

I‘d guess they would reschedule the game. Problem solved?
Is the CFP going to be as amiable to rescheduling though? I would hazard a guess not. Plus, if you're playing an opponent from another conference their conference may take the stance of "Tough luck, but we don't want to reschedule"

Multiple SEC schools will have revenue from the conference deducted as a result of not following proper COVID-19 protocols, sources told ESPN

According to a memo sent by SEC commissioner Greg Sankey last week, schools will have their conference revenue distribution cut by $100,000 for each week that they do not follow protocols...

this week has been anything but successful for the conference, as two games -- Vanderbilt vs. Missouri and LSU vs. Florida -- were postponed as a result of coronavirus outbreaks.

Also, Alabama coach Nick Saban and athletic director Greg Byrne announced Wednesday that they had tested positive for the virus.

You can’t make fun of people for believing the virus is a “hoax“ then turn around and imply Saban caught the virus because of fans attending football games. You can’t do that. That is not following the science. You’re on one end of the spectrum, the hoaxers are on the other. There is a rational middle ground.

I never said that was the ONLY way that Saban caught it. My stance is that having thousands of fans in the stadium certainly doesn't make things SAFER. But Alabama and the SEC overall have taken a lax approach to the precautions overall. My argument is I don't think PJ Fleck (or another coach who is taking it very seriously) catches COVID. I guess we'll see

Guarantee if Fleck saw how some of these morons act, he would ask them to find a new team.

Middle ground is this. If you want to wear a mask do it, if you want to hide in a basement do it, if you want to go out and enjoy life without masks or restrictions do it.

this virus has a 94% for senior and a 99.9% for people under senior.

the clowns here mpls gopher, writer gop and others are tyrants who want to install their views as the only ones. If you disagree with them it’s shame on you without mercy, but they are miserable people in their daily lives.

I personally don’t care, but this is America and give the freedom to the people. Government doesn’t control you and you are free to make your own decision on how To protect t you and your family.

^^ I'm afraid we're losing the battle, to this.

If you're unlucky enough to have risk factors, then you're defacto locked in your home until such time as the virus is eradicated from the face of the earth, if that ever happens. If you don't care about getting infected, you get to do whatever you want.

Nick Saban just tested negative for Covid 🤣🤣, another at risk Subject successfully had Covid and is ok.

^^ I'm afraid we're losing the battle, to this.

If you're unlucky enough to have risk factors, then you're defacto locked in your home until such time as the virus is eradicated from the face of the earth, if that ever happens. If you don't care about getting infected, you get to do whatever you want.

there is no battle to lose, people are just waking up to the fake narrative put out. People are exercising their rights to make their own choice on how they want to protect t themselves and loved ones. They don’t want government telling them how to live and forcing them how to live or to get shots.

continue drinking that left liberal coolade

Middle ground is this. If you want to wear a mask do it, if you want to hide in a basement do it, if you want to go out and enjoy life without masks or restrictions do it.

the clowns here mpls gopher, writer gop and others are tyrants who want to install their views as the only ones. If you disagree with them it’s shame on you without mercy, but they are miserable people in their daily lives.

I personally don’t care, but this is America and give the freedom to the people. Government doesn’t control you and you are free to make your own decision on how To protect t you and your family.

You just put a lot of clowns in a box. Well done!

Why are many teachers getting it then? Why continue to be ignorant by not wearing a mask so that you can give it others of all ages? Not just seniors etc. There is so much that we don't know about the Covid therefore its too early to blow it off.

Freedom to the people? To kill, lie repeatedly, steal, driving while drunk, and on and on is ok for you then? Personally I wish they would ban smoking completely. Why should I have to get smoke in my lungs from all these stinky people who smoke. They have no clue how much they stink. Only until someone quits smoking do they realize that they were a skunk.

Why are many teachers getting it then? Why continue to be ignorant by not wearing a mask so that you can give it others of all ages? Not just seniors etc. There is so much that we don't know about the Covid therefore its too early to blow it off.

Freedom to the people? To kill, lie repeatedly, steal, driving while drunk, and on and on is ok for you then? Personally I wish they would ban smoking completely. Why should I have to get smoke in my lungs from all these stinky people who smoke. They have no clue how much they stink. Only until someone quits smoking do they realize that they were a skunk.
You clearly are not for legalizing marijuana. The people who constantly smoke marijuana clothes smell the worst.

getting it? Who cares, there are 20 mill STD cases a year and that don’t stop people. Cancer kills way more, obesity yet we don’t shut down McDonald’s or tell fat people to only eat salads or ration meals.

teachers will be ok if they get it. I’ll believe the 99% survival rate so far as there is enough evidence out there to know what this is.

now you sound like a dictator trying to control the people and what they do. There’s some countries that might suit your personal needs better than freedom America. Hey stay home just another two weeks to flatten the curve and cure it 🤡🤡🤡

getting it? Who cares, there are 20 mill STD cases a year and that don’t stop people. Cancer kills way more, obesity yet we don’t shut down McDonald’s or tell fat people to only eat salads or ration meals.

teachers will be ok if they get it. I’ll believe the 99% survival rate so far as there is enough evidence out there to know what this is.

now you sound like a dictator trying to control the people and what they do. There’s some countries that might suit your personal needs better than freedom America. Hey stay home just another two weeks to flatten the curve and cure it 🤡🤡🤡
Who cares? Oh man...I quit trying to discuss all this with you. You're part of a huge problem that we have here in the United States. Its all about rights, freedom etc to do whatever crap this disruptive. We have many uneducated folks here. Won't be back on this thread. GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MN is about to surpass those idiot Swedes in deaths per capita. All it took for us to reach that lofty goal was to crush our businesses, mandate masks, drive our citizens toward suicide, overdose, crime, depression, lock out our lower income families from school and blame it all on white people (the other white people).

Who cares? Oh man...I quit trying to discuss all this with you. You're part of a huge problem that we have here in the United States. Its all about rights, freedom etc to do whatever crap this disruptive. We have many uneducated folks here. Won't be back on this thread. GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no please don’t goooo! I’m not shocked, the left is do as I say not as I do and if you disagree with them it’s shame on you and not shame on them.

dang if you hate freedom so much, ah never mind people like that will never leave free America. God bless the USA

Yeah it sucked last year when I caught cancer from someone else.

It also sucks that I keep getting arrested for driving drunk. It’s a free country! I should be able to do what I want. People don’t like it, they should stay off the roads.

MN is about to surpass those idiot Swedes in deaths per capita. All it took for us to reach that lofty goal was to crush our businesses, mandate masks, drive our citizens toward suicide, overdose, crime, depression, lock out our lower income families from school and blame it all on white people (the other white people).
About to? MN has to average 20 deaths a day for two more months to catch up to Sweden. And that’s assuming Sweden’s current increase in cases doesn’t continue and doesn’t result in death increases which is unlikely. Sweden has seen an increase in depression, suicides, overdoses, heart attacks, etc as well. Do you know what you can’t do in Sweden? Go to large church gatherings. Can’t attend a sporting event. Can’t go to a campaign rally.

Yeah it sucked last year when I caught cancer from someone else.

It also sucks that I keep getting arrested for driving drunk. It’s a free country! I should be able to do what I want. People don’t like it, they should stay off the roads.

It also sucks that you get to post comments that you construe as cute, but in reality are so intellectually deficient. But that's the world we live in.

About to? MN has to average 20 deaths a day for two more months to catch up to Sweden. And that’s assuming Sweden’s current increase in cases doesn’t continue and doesn’t result in death increases which is unlikely. Sweden has seen an increase in depression, suicides, overdoses, heart attacks, etc as well. Do you know what you can’t do in Sweden? Go to large church gatherings. Can’t attend a sporting event. Can’t go to a campaign rally.

Settle down. Do you really want to compare Sweden's approach and response to Minnesota's? I don't think you do.

Top Bottom