Nick Rengel

There hasn't been an announcement yet and he's still on the roster. My guess is no, but that doesn't mean he hasn't.

It's unofficially official. He's not coming back.

I just checked the roster at gophersports and when it is in alphabetical order it jumps from Reeves to Royston. I would say that is an indication that he won't have any further involvement with the team.

Edit: Gophmeister, my apologies. After reading this again, this wasn't the most appropriate way to say to he's not on the roster anymore.

ya, it really sucks being up at the lakes while you guys sit in traffic all day.

NDSU beat you, feel free to try and smack.

Lakes why do you still pester us Gopher fans

With your continued presence, and persistent trumpeting of NDSU? Honestly no Gopher fan gives two sh!ts about the Sioux or Bison, or anything related to colleges in North Dakota.
Get a grip my man one victory in 100 years in a single football game against the worst Gopher team, you can only get so much run out of beating your chest over that. This will be the last time I address you sir, honestly nobody here cares about NDSU, please stop talking about them here.We get that there some Minnesota kids go play there, and that a few times a few guy's get overlooked but that happens. Why do you continue to be a pest?

ya, it really sucks being up at the lakes while you guys sit in traffic all day.

Still amazes me people from other programs lurk on this site. Is it really that boring up there? Good grief.:rolleyes:

With your continued presence, and persistent trumpeting of NDSU? Honestly no Gopher fan gives two sh!ts about the Sioux or Bison, or anything related to colleges in North Dakota.
Get a grip my man one victory in 100 years in a single football game against the worst Gopher team, you can only get so much run out of beating your chest over that. This will be the last time I address you sir, honestly nobody here cares about NDSU, please stop talking about them here.We get that there some Minnesota kids go play there, and that a few times a few guy's get overlooked but that happens. Why do you continue to be a pest?

+1. To answer your last question its because there is literally nothing better to do in either of the Dakotas.

Yep, there are no lakes in MN. At least not compared to North Dakota, Land of 10,000 ....wait....

No one cares about NDSU. Seriously, no one cares about them. Us losing to them was a terrible embarrasment and a blemish on our already bad program. However, it still doesn't mean we care about NDSU. I doubt Michigan is overly concerned with the happenings at App. St..

NDSU is 30 miles away from minnesota lakes, over 50% of the students are from minnesota.
its a REGIONAL school, and guess what last week over the 4th, NDSU students were all over detroit lakes partying and guess what else, most of the citidiots drove 3 hours to get there!!

we'll beat you in 2011 again, dont worry.

NDSU is 30 miles away from minnesota lakes, over 50% of the students are from minnesota.
its a REGIONAL school, and guess what last week over the 4th, NDSU students were all over detroit lakes partying and guess what else, most of the citidiots drove 3 hours to get there!!

we'll beat you in 2011 again, dont worry.

I have a lake cabin on lake lizzie near pelican rapids...i went to detroit lakes with my wife and son and detroit lakes was dead! I know the area very well and ndsu isn't a big deal around there. your delusional!

Lakes, perhaps you would have a better audience if you posted on the fan boards of Illinois State, Indiana State, Missouri State, UND, UNI, USD, SDSU, Southern Illinois, Western Illinois and Youngstown State? That's where your rivalries lie in football.

Congratulations, you beat a historically bad Gopher football team. That was what, 3 seasons ago?

lakesgopher (i admire your flattery for choosing my name) you weren't cool enough to be invited tubing the river or the sandbar on DL. so if you'r judging the cormorant store for traffic, then your delusional..

BACK ON TOPIC OF NICK RENGEL

I asked one of the assistant coaches about Rengel when he left spring football and it was rumored on GopherHole that he was leaving the program. My understanding, was that he came to visit NDSU and they worked him out a bit but did not offer any financial assistance. I thought they told him he would be welcome to walk on.

So I heard he might just walk on.

lakesgopher (i admire your flattery for choosing my name) you weren't cool enough to be invited tubing the river or the sandbar on DL. so if you'r judging the cormorant store for traffic, then your delusional..

I asked one of the assistant coaches about Rengel when he left spring football and it was rumored on GopherHole that he was leaving the program. My understanding, was that he came to visit NDSU and they worked him out a bit but did not offer any financial assistance. I thought they told him he would be welcome to walk on.

If that's true that would be an NCAA violation, moron. Coaches aren't allowed to work out perspective student athletes, dipsh!t.

your a tool-stick to what you know best, stalking ndsu coaches and football players-getting beat up @ the ottertail zorbaz, oh yes I heard about that 50 yr old dropping the hulk hogan leg drop on you for mouthing off about ndsu, and continue to give fargo and ndsu a horrible reputation for arrogant a**holes.

I guess that's one way to look at being unemployed due to a crap degree from a crap school.

nick isnt affliated with any team, he can go work out anywhere.

lakesgopher, i know it hurts to be beat by NDSU in football, you can experience it again in 2011

nick isnt affliated with any team, he can go work out anywhere.

lakesgopher, i know it hurts to be beat by NDSU in football, you can experience it again in 2011

Fine...can you just SFTU until then?

1.) Lakes is notorious for posting crap that others posted on the Bison board here, like it is his own comments. And also notorious for posting comments from here on the Bison board, and acting like some insider.

Funny, here is a post from "BisonNeil" on the bison board:

BisonNeil
Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot Join Date: Jan 2007

Re: 2009 Recruits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked one of the assistant coaches about Rengel when he left spring football and it was rumored on GopherHole that he was leaving the program. My understanding, and I could have misunderstood, was that he came to visit and they worked him out a bit but did not offer any financial assistance. I thought they told him he would be welcome to walk on.

This is also what I was told about Campion, although I believe they offered a partial scholarship in his case.

But again, I could be wrong.

2.) He talks about tubing down the Ottertail river and going to the sandbar in Detroit Lakes. Very popular hangouts for the 18-24 crowd, and supposedly he is in his upper 30's?? Probably a Level 3 offender?

oh yea. thats real F___ cool. idiot.

you jealous Im still banging 22-23 yr olds when im 33? sorry for your life.

besides... once again, I have gopher season tickets for football/hockey, so check yo'self before you wreck yo'self!

oh yea. thats real F___ cool. idiot.

you jealous Im still banging 22-23 yr olds when im 33? sorry for your life.

besides... once again, I have gopher season tickets for football/hockey, so check yo'self before you wreck yo'self!

Interesting...he doesn't say that they are 22-23 year-old women.

Top Bottom