Nick Hart, TE from Prior Lake Commits to Gophers as a PWO

RoyalGopher

Reaction score
Nick Hart. No Rivals profile...

Nick Hart ‏@nickhart81
Committed to the University of Minnesota! #GoingToBeAGopher

I don't pay for it, but the preview that I can read on Rivals (linky) says this:

"Prior Lake senior tight end Nick Hart has a preferred walk-on offer from the University of Minnesota. The in-state target officially visited the University of Minnesota. The Prior Lake senior talks about his visit with GopherIllustrated.com."

Great kid, works hard. I know the Prior Lake coach, he said he has a good frame to add strength.

I don't pay for it, but the preview that I can read on Rivals (linky) says this:

"Prior Lake senior tight end Nick Hart has a preferred walk-on offer from the University of Minnesota. The in-state target officially visited the University of Minnesota. The Prior Lake senior talks about his visit with GopherIllustrated.com."

I'm really holding back right now!!!!!

Anyways...welcome!

I'm really holding back right now!!!!!

Anyways...welcome!

I saw some tweets that say that a couple PWO were added this weekend and that Kill is putting together an "impressive" walk-on group.

Hart is athletic. He played outside for PL quite a bit, and he can go get it. He could be another sleeper as a PWO. I like what Kill is doing with these guys.

I saw some tweets that say that a couple PWO were added this weekend and that Kill is putting together an "impressive" walk-on group.

These are exactly the type of sleeper walk ons that can be found in MN.
Big bodied TE's with ball skills, O-Linemen, solid jack of all trade guys, and linebacker/FB types.
With the limited schollies this year, a solid walk on group will definitely help add depth, and next year's class may be a bigger one numberswise to where you could reward a handful of walk-ons should they prove themselves.

I really like this class so far.

Top Bottom