Nice Winfield Article

It's been said many times by others, but I have to agree:

I would love to see him in purple. He seems like the kind of person and player Zimmer would bond with.

It's been said many times by others, but I have to agree:

I would love to see him in purple. He seems like the kind of person and player Zimmer would bond with.
I think the Vikings have plenty of spots open in the secondary.

I think the Vikings have plenty of spots open in the secondary.
If they trade Harris, and I think that's a distinct possibility, it opens the door for the Purple to potentially choose Winfield at #22 or #25.

If they don't trade Harris then I don't see them picking a safety in the first round, and I don't see Winfield still being available at #58.

If they trade Harris, and I think that's a distinct possibility, it opens the door for the Purple to potentially choose Winfield at #22 or #25.

If they don't trade Harris then I don't see them picking a safety in the first round, and I don't see Winfield still being available at #58.
With Zimmer .... you never know.

Dude knows defense and loves to stack them up.

I just saw this highlight of Polamalu pop up. This is a pretty lofty comparison, but they do look and play pretty similarly on the field

I just saw this highlight of Polamalu pop up. This is a pretty lofty comparison, but they do look and play pretty similarly on the field
Great comparison! Troy was a bit quicker but as far as instincts and playing bigger than their size, dead on!!!

Top Bottom