Nice Win Today Guys...

Thank you. I thought you guys would win today. I picked you to win. Keep the faith, looks like you have something good brewing down there. It just takes time to get rid of the undertit fat stink of Bielma. Have patience.

I went into this season hoping for 6 wins. Then we had a couple of big wins early in the season and my hopes skyrocketed. We have 4 winnable games left. I agree we are definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully we will meet in a bowl game one day and I can meet some of you.

Was a nice win. I was way off on my prediction. if that will give us a win next week I will be glad to predict Maryland winning. If PJ or one of his assistant reads GH, then please adapt a “camera” play that our ole’ friend down at Ole Miss suggest. If on a pass completion that may be reviewed and is questionable, have a ”camera” play ready to go with the QB, ball is snapped immediately. No huddle, no peaks to sideline but just line up and have a predetermined play with ball snapped. Hopefully before press box calls down. If you fail you haven’t lost anything.

Was a nice win. I was way off on my prediction. if that will give us a win next week I will be glad to predict Maryland winning. If PJ or one of his assistant reads GH, then please adapt a “camera” play that our ole’ friend down at Ole Miss suggest. If on a pass completion that may be reviewed and is questionable, have a ”camera” play ready to go with the QB, ball is snapped immediately. No huddle, no peaks to sideline but just line up and have a predetermined play with ball snapped. Hopefully before press box calls down. If you fail you haven’t lost anything.
You are a troll. Nobody listen to what Pete Smith has to say.

I went into this season hoping for 6 wins. Then we had a couple of big wins early in the season and my hopes skyrocketed. We have 4 winnable games left. I agree we are definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully we will meet in a bowl game one day and I can meet some of you.
Good to see you post again! Do you still come up to Mankato?

Good luck the rest of the way.

? You're off on this as well.

Top Bottom