Nice win but we NEED a motion offense...

clemhaskin

Reaction score
Scoring points in the half court will be like pulling teeth if we continue to play this style of offense...no screens, no movement, and no inside game...brutal to watch. I love Tubby...but I also would of preferred to see Colt or Carter in there in the last 5 minutes for Hoff for rebounding and defense...rotation is hard to figure out. But it is a win...

What they need...

What the Gophers NEED is a guy who can create. Right now, unless Carter and/or Bostick become that guy, they don't have anybody that can create for themselves and others.

Gophers offense would have been fine if they would have been able to get the ball inside to create some inside-out action. Sampson and Iverson just got pushed around way too much, denied the ball.

Nolen and, to a lesser extent, Westbrook are the only ones who can create.

Actually, I thought there was more off the ball movement tonight than any game this season.

This is exactly why Royce White is going to be such a good addition. Pretty soon we won't have any obvious weaknesses to complain about.

What the Gophers NEED is a guy who can create. Right now, unless Carter and/or Bostick become that guy, they don't have anybody that can create for themselves and others.

Gophers offense would have been fine if they would have been able to get the ball inside to create some inside-out action. Sampson and Iverson just got pushed around way too much, denied the ball.

Westbrook can if he doesn't get lost in the trees.

Top Bottom