NFLDraftInsider talks NFL Draft with Minnesota QB Adam Weber

Good read. It is no secret that I think Adam got a raw deal from fans in MN, hopefully he goes on to have a career in the NFL.

Love that he says his dad is his role model. His parents lived the highs and lows right along with him during his tenure as a Gopher and they're really humble, down to earth, just plain good people (Adam included from what I can tell). Best of luck to Adam whatever his future holds.

Go Gophers!

Love that he says his dad is his role model. His parents lived the highs and lows right along with him during his tenure as a Gopher and they're really humble, down to earth, just plain good people (Adam included from what I can tell). Best of luck to Adam whatever his future holds.

Go Gophers!

+1 - I used to tailgate close to the Weber family, and yes they are great people. Win lose or draw, It's hard NOT to cheer for Adam.

I like Adam Weber, I see no reason a team shouldn't take a flyer on him. I mean, would you rather have T-Jack or Adam Weber? I know my answer. He isn't listed on the mock draft listed below, but it is only the first round. Like I said, I would def take Adam in the late rounds. Thoughts?

http://sportstearsinourbeers.blogspot.com/

Ive seen anywhere from as high as 14th pick (miami) in the 6th round to as low as an undrafted priority free agent.

It be fun to see how he would fair in as a third stringer (learning the offense) for a few years and eventually getting a chance to play, especially if he can stay in one system for all those years.

Top Bottom