NFL = Not For Leidner

Eh, in the NFL he'll have wide receivers that can get open and offensive lineman that can block.

We've had QB problems since Mason left. Leidner today 13 of 33, with two interceptions, plus a cluster of slow, no-yards runs.

Eh, in the NFL he'll have wide receivers that can get open and offensive lineman that can block.
And he will still look down one receiver and miss the guy who is open.

Leidner island just got hit by Hurricane Matthew

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You sound like Sean Hannity and Rudy justifying Trump as a presidential candidate. Name one game in Leidner Island's career where he was better than our opponent. I hope Justin Gaard is happy with his boy, He has ruined Gopher football for the year.
Gaard is a cocky know it all who is an idiot.

You sound like Sean Hannity and Rudy justifying Trump as a presidential candidate. Name one game in Leidner Island's career where he was better than our opponent. I hope Justin Gaard is happy with his boy, He has ruined Gopher football for the year.
Gaard is a cocky know it all who is an idiot.

So what should Leidner have done? Take a sack instead of throwing it to his blanketed receivers?

Remember last year Holers were claiming Leidner was on par with Carson Wentz.

I don't think his NFL career will be as long as Weber's was.

Remember last year Holers were claiming Leidner was on par with Carson Wentz.

I'm pretty sure a few people compared how Wentz climbed the draft board he senior year and that it is possible for a QB like Leidner to do it as well. Not sure too many were saying he was as good as Wentz.

The debate about ml7 going in the first round is one less thing for us to argue about here on GH.

BTW - most awesome thread title in a long time!

If anyone thinks Leidner is not a huge part of the problem then they just don't get it. Last week after the PSU loss so many were defending Mitch, you can't defend his horrible play. He under throws the ball all the time, he throws low on crossing patterns and gives the receivers no chance to run after the catch. He was actuallyt worse than his statistics today. His receivers bailed him our on that last drive a couple times. Time to move on, and now!

If anyone thinks Leidner is not a huge part of the problem then they just don't get it. Last week after the PSU loss so many were defending Mitch, you can't defend his horrible play. He under throws the ball all the time, he throws low on crossing patterns and gives the receivers no chance to run after the catch. He was actuallyt worse than his statistics today. His receivers bailed him our on that last drive a couple times. Time to move on, and now!

Hard to argue with any of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He very seldom hits receivers right on the numbers. Today, he was especially bad.

Man he is horrible! If the backup QB's are not better than Mitch they should just transfer because they couldn't play at st.thomas

Top Bottom