Next Man Up?

akgo4

Reaction score
Ok.... We got scared a little bit yesterday with Athan getting knocked out. Who is the next man up? What is Knuth's skill set?

If Athan was in a walking boot he'll be the starter day 1 unless it was a torn achilles. Even a broken bone he'll be back by the spring game.

Ok.... We got scared a little bit yesterday with Athan getting knocked out. Who is the next man up? What is Knuth's skill set?

I think if Athan's injury was serious they would hit the portal and that would be the starter for next season.

Knuth has a lot of similarities to AK. They are the same size, and I think Knuth may be a slightly better runner. Knuth also has a good arm, but not quite as good as AK, who I think has a NFL arm.

Yes, he did. He threw well, but they certainly did not throw often. Very conservative.

It worked.
It worked because of a 70-yard pick six and an 80-yard kick return that set up a TD. It didn't work because it was smart given two running backs that couldn't produce a first down.

It worked because of a 70-yard pick six and an 80-yard kick return that set up a TD. It didn't work because it was smart given two running backs that couldn't produce a first down.
Football is linear, putz. Each event results from the previous event or events. You can’t pull things out at random and pretend everything that happened after would have been the same.

The opponents threw 50+ passes, and eventually the odds caught up with them and they threw a pick six that was a major factor in deciding the game for the Gophers.

The Gophers played conservative, didn't throw much (they didn't need to, they were ahead) and won the game.

It worked perfectly.

Top Bottom