Next Gopher Assistant Coach?

This post is about a former Basketball coach at Minnesota - Cheryl Littlejohn. I watch Restaurant Impossible and found the episode about her new life very entertaining. If you are interested in watching this episode, she is featured on Season 19, Episode 21, titled "The Final Shot". If you do not have the Food Network in your TV subscription, possibly try YouTube and see if it can be viewed through that streaming service.

Chef Robert Irvine is in Gastonia, North Carolina, at Smith's Soul Food Bistro her new failing business, while again helping young adults. She and her sister are in a partnership in this business.

By the way, she did have to mention how she was fired at Minnesota, while trying to help a young female athlete become a champion in life. Like I said, very entertaining.
THANKS! Fun to watch. Littlejohn was terrific. Her demise at Chicago State got no play, however.

That means the white smoke should come out of the Bierman smokestack today:)
:D today might be optimistic since I don't see the the hiring organization being such a highly coordinated operation with the marketing department but I sure hope I am wrong.:sneaky:🤞

I saw Kenisha Bell tweeted she has a job interview tomorrow and Coach Whalen liked the tweet… 🤷🏻‍♂️🙂

They couldn't be that sloppy, could they?!
Don't think it's sloppy. They can argue that they are just buddies. It certainly wouldn't be a breath of fresh air hire, but I don't know who else Lindsey can get. She's most likely gone after next year anyhow.

Don't think it's sloppy. They can argue that they are just buddies. It certainly wouldn't be a breath of fresh air hire, but I don't know who else Lindsey can get. She's most likely gone after next year anyhow.
I heard this morning that its an acc assistant thats the new hire, not sure if accurate but I dont think the person that told me would lie about it. She'd be coming from a top 20 team.

Willie if your gonna bring my info from here to 247 please dont add things I didnt say. What you added isnt true.. This is an assistant thats been a high major assistant for 1 year and wont be the associate hc.

Top Bottom