Newcomer Reusse calls Gophers “good” nine times in Daily Delivery episode today

Wow...I haven't been a fan of Pat either, but I'm a guy of forgiveness etc., and if he is sincere, I'll take him as a fan.
He's sincere until something goes wrong.

Actually, he is a good barometer of the snooty sports fan base. He is feeling some vibes from the elites who only care about the "Big" team that plays on Sundays. There may be interest building if he feels the need to recognize the little squad.

I hope I can always admit when I have been wrong on something. I have always liked Patrick R’s wit and it was disappointing to me that he dug in so much on not liking Fleck. Glad to see him admit he was wrong.
I believe that Patrick has tried to correct the perception of a total disdain for Fleck over the last year or so - he has always said he's not a fan of the "rah-rah" stuff and thought Fleck's press conferences and public statements were at a "higher level of BS" than is needed (my quote, not his). However, he has readily admitted for some time that Fleck can coach and seems to get some good recruits. (No surprise that Patrick liked Mason and Kill, but did think that Kill had the thinnest skin of any coach in recent memory.)

Top Bottom