New Years Eve Plans - Adult Plans

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Any one particular bar where GopherHolers will be hanging out for NYE?

My fiancée and I don't have any concrete plans yet, had plans to go to a club with a table, but not sure we're feeling the club scene.

Like something more casual and thought maybe bring in the New Year with bunch of Gopher fans can be fun!

So any venues where most of Gophers fans will be?

I heard Dr. Don will be hosting a "Key Party" that night. Not sure if that is the type of adult plans you and your fiance are looking for however. :p

Just out of curiosity I called the BWW restaurant closest to the stadium (about 7-miles) to see if they had anything planned on New Year’s Eve and anything specific to the bowl game. The guy who answered the phone said they plan to close an hour early. Not exactly what I expected since BBW is sponsoring this bowl game but I guess it’s a plan.

I've been wondering this as well. Would love to hear what other Ghers have planned. We arrive at 7 on 12/31 and would love to head somewhere to ring in the NY.

Ok we just decided to do the Dave and Busters package #2 ($58) which includes unlimited appetizer buffet and non-ticket game play, plus 2 drink tickets and an extra $30 game play card. D&B is on International Drive within walking distance of many hotels in that area:

https://dnb.ticketbud.com/orlando-evening-2014

Yea we saw the Church Street party, too. But we thought Wall Street's pictures and video looked like a better party. Wall Street also has more bars (8 vs 3). Otherwise..no idea which one will be better.

Yea we saw the Church Street party, too. But we thought Wall Street's pictures and video looked like a better party. Wall Street also has more bars (8 vs 3). Otherwise..no idea which one will be better.

I used to live down there and party at both locations. Both will be packed. Wall Street will give you 8 bars and all the outdoor space, but possibly more confined. Church St is only 3 bars sponsoring, but probably the full block. I am asking my friend who currently lives there for their opinion and will post.

I used to live down there and party at both locations. Both will be packed. Wall Street will give you 8 bars and all the outdoor space, but possibly more confined. Church St is only 3 bars sponsoring, but probably the full block. I am asking my friend who currently lives there for their opinion and will post.

That info would be great. Right now I'd lean towards Wall Street as well... you had me at more bars.

I heard Dr. Don will be hosting a "Key Party" that night. Not sure if that is the type of adult plans you and your fiance are looking for however. :p

Dr. Don was going, but he got stuck in The Ice Storm. Besides, now a days it's only for those of us with electronic keys, not skeleton keys.

That info would be great. Right now I'd lean towards Wall Street as well... you had me at more bars.
Wall Street is all my friend has been to but says it's a great time. She is quite the partier so I trust her judgement. Enjoy Orlando for me kids (I'm only 33).

Did the Church St. party a few years ago and had a great time. The entire street was blocked off from traffic and you could go into/out of the bars at will. Got the Platinum package and didn't have to worry about paying for anything.

I looked at the Church Street thing also...if any outdoor block party things...I'd do this one because it only has three bars. I think 8 bars on Wall Street has too many bars....

I guess all depends what you're looking for for NYE?

I'm looking to just chill at one bar and enjoy the music and crowd.

We should all just go to one place whether it's Church or Wall Street!? Let's get as many as GopherHoler to hang!

We end up choosing the IceBar to party for NYE! If any of you GopherHolers go there....hit me up!!

We bought tickets to Wall Street. I'll have a beer there for you AuEGo4.

Church Street is where they have the Orange Drop (Orlando's version of the Times Square ball drop), and Latitudes has a nice rooftop bar.

Wall Street is really cramped and will be jammed. Church Street has a lot more space.

Top Bottom