New Year's Day Bowls

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
NW vs Auburn in Tampa -- NW getting 8.5 pts is tempting along with the under 55.0 in possible quagmire conditions with gusty winds and thunderstorms. Prediction: Auburn 21-16.

FSU +2.5 vs WVU - Can FSU's defense actually keep an opponent below 40 points and give Bowden a farewell win? I think FSU finds a way to win one for ol' Bobby. Prediction: FSU 33-31.

PSU vs LSU -- Pickem -- I love LSU in this game...SEC speed vs Big 10 slumber. Prediction: LSU 31-17.

OSU +4 vs Oregon -- Masoli vs Pryor could be fun...I think OSU's defense is a bit tougher and will get a few turnovers to pull off the upset. Prediction: OSU 27-24.

Cincy +13 vs Florida - 13 pts is a lot to give for a team that hasn't blown anybody away since September. I love Cincy with Pike to Gilyard providing a backdoor cover. Prediction: Florida 34-24.

Dogs have been covering and winning outright so far this bowl season...I say the trend continues today with 4 more dogs covering and 2 winning outright. Wouldn't be shocked to see NW win too.

Top Bottom