New WR Coach

gold04

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if it's not Mike Hohensee!

gold04's take on a classic

So this guy, his wife, two kids walk into a talent agency. The agent's struggling a little, so he asks what they do.

"Well, what we're going to do is get the kids to juggle the dog, cat, and hampster through flaming rings while my wife uses a flaming hula-hoop and I jump 300 feet into a thimble of Jell-o. All of this is going to be done while the dog, cat, and hampster are performing the new Them Crooked Vultures cd on kazoos."

"Holy crap, that's incredible!" the agent exclaims. "What do you call it?"

"We call it...MIKE HOHENSEE!"

So this guy, his wife, two kids walk into a talent agency. The agent's struggling a little, so he asks what they do.

"Well, what we're going to do is get the kids to juggle the dog, cat, and hampster through flaming rings while my wife uses a flaming hula-hoop and I jump 300 feet into a thimble of Jell-o. All of this is going to be done while the dog, cat, and hampster are performing the new Them Crooked Vultures cd on kazoos."

"Holy crap, that's incredible!" the agent exclaims. "What do you call it?"

"We call it...MIKE HOHENSEE!"

Did you just manage to tell a clean version of the legendary 'the aristocrats' joke? I don't know whether to applaud you for creativity or berate you for sacrilege--I'm going with the former. :clap:

Aristocrats

The agent says, "That's a Hell of an act! What do you call it?"

I would nominate millions2spare/missed_layup. His/their wife/wives are good wide receivers.

Top Bottom