new roster takes shape

Sorry, not familiar with his need for a medical waiver. What’s that about? (Thanks)
Well I think he’s technically exhausted all of his eligibility but he had a couple seasons cut short. Not sure what for or how likely it is, I just know in his twitter announcement entering the portal a couple weeks ago he said he will be seeking a medical hardship waiver for the 2021-2022 season when he only played 14 games

Well I think he’s technically exhausted all of his eligibility but he had a couple seasons cut short. Not sure what for or how likely it is, I just know in his twitter announcement entering the portal a couple weeks ago he said he will be seeking a medical hardship waiver for the 2021-2022 season when he only played 14 games
That may explain the delay of his transfer.

I laughed out loud at that one! 😂
Get over it eveybody! Alabama had a first round draft pick hitting a ton of shots. We didnt lose we never were gonna lose. Can talk about Pitino all ya want, but they were never gonna lose that game.

Get over it eveybody! Alabama had a first round draft pick hitting a ton of shots. We didnt lose we never were gonna lose. Can talk about Pitino all ya want, but they were never gonna lose that game.
OK Teacher. Geez, I feel like the kid in school who hears a whispered joke, laughs out loud, and gets detention. And the joke teller gets to go home on time!

does it matter? roster is at 15 and thats the limit
CBJ today answered a question regarding use of the last AVAILABLE scholarship.
I'm guessing that he is not lying about the existence of the last AVAILABLE scholarship.
Maybe somebody that you think is on the roster, is NOT or is not going to be on the roster.
I have to admit this is confusing.
There are 15 names on the current roster.
Maybe one of the players will be surgically fixed and then transferred to the women's roster?

Last edited:

so, The Athletic has an article ranking B1G teams based on how well they did in the portal. Teams are divided into tiers from 1 (best) to 5 (worst). There are two schools in Tier 5 - Minnesota and Wisconsin.

here's the MN blurb:

Minnesota

Additions: Femi Odukale (New Mexico State), Frank Mitchell (Canisius), Brennan Rigsby (Oregon), Trey Edmonds (UTSA), Lu’Cye Patterson (Charlotte)

Departures: Elijah Hawkins (Texas Tech), Pharrel Payne (Texas A&M), Joshua Ola-Joseph (Cal), Braeden Carrington (Tulsa), Isaiah Ihnen (Liberty)

The good news is that Minnesota is getting players that other schools want. That’s also the bad news. The Gophers lost a promising big man in Payne and a veteran point guard in Hawkins, who tied for the Big Ten lead with 7.5 assists per game last season. They also lost Cam Christie, who declared for the NBA Draft after averaging 11.3 points per game as a freshman.

On paper, it will be tough for the Gophers to replace everything they lost with the transfers they have coming in. They’ll need Patterson and Rigsby to fill supporting roles alongside Dawson Garcia, who’s back for a fifth season after averaging 17.6 points and 6.7 rebounds last year.

Top Bottom