New QB verbal

Does This Mean . . . . ?

A. There is early reward reaped from KU and KSU potential dangling without a major conference affiliation, or simply,

B. Timothy Busfield's (with apologies to George Costnaza) "boys can swim"?

59296.jpg

timothy_busfield.jpg

Nice short motion, he has a weird hitch in it though, and its a bit slow to get off, and he needs to stop throwing off his back foot so much. But he has good touch, especially on deep passes. Good Play-action pass QB. i can see why Brew wanted him. Good pick up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9IdyX0Lxw

"A. There is early reward reaped from KU and KSU potential dangling without a major conference affiliation, or simply"

That or the fact he had no other choice...

"A. There is early reward reaped from KU and KSU potential dangling without a major conference affiliation, or simply"

That or the fact he had no other choice...

ummm, its not like its January and he's jumping at a late offer. This guy is rated a top QB with both Rivals and Scout liking him. A June committment by a QB ranked the 19th best QB in the country by Rivals is not a desperate reach by Brewster, nor is it a kid so panic stricken that he won't have any other offers that he grabs ours. Accept the fact that he was blown away by the visit, loves everything about the program/school, and the coaching staff likes him. Brewsters strategy has been to bring in one solid QB prospect each year and, like him or not, he appears to have done this.

ummm, its not like its January and he's jumping at a late offer. This guy is rated a top QB with both Rivals and Scout liking him. A June committment by a QB ranked the 19th best QB in the country by Rivals is not a desperate reach by Brewster, nor is it a kid so panic stricken that he won't have any other offers that he grabs ours. Accept the fact that he was blown away by the visit and loves everything about the program/school and the coaching staff likes him. Brewsters strategy has been to bring in one solid QB prospect each year and, like him or not, he appears to have done this.

TITCR

Welcome aboard Max. Can't wait to see you play @TCF Bank Stadium.

ummm, its not like its January and he's jumping at a late offer. This guy is rated a top QB with both Rivals and Scout liking him. A June committment by a QB ranked the 19th best QB in the country by Rivals is not a desperate reach by Brewster, nor is it a kid so panic stricken that he won't have any other offers that he grabs ours. Accept the fact that he was blown away by the visit, loves everything about the program/school, and the coaching staff likes him. Brewsters strategy has been to bring in one solid QB prospect each year and, like him or not, he appears to have done this.

+1

Welcome aboard Max!

I know I know i'm not saying I don't like him. His video looked good. I'm just presenting a fact. He has no other offers! Damn don't gotta lynch me.

Nice to have another solid QB that has a few years to develop.

wow, pretty fluid quarterback, lovin the pick up. i don't see any hitch whatsoever, love the release and arm strength. look forward to seeing him in the future.

Nice short motion, he has a weird hitch in it though, and its a bit slow to get off, and he needs to stop throwing off his back foot so much. But he has good touch, especially on deep passes. Good Play-action pass QB. i can see why Brew wanted him. Good pick up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9IdyX0Lxw

Are you kidding? Where is this hitch? And you think that is slow to get it off? This kid makes weber's motion look like a third graders.
And when you are that tall you CAN throw off your back foot and get away with it.

As big as our offensive line is going to be in two years, 6'6 is going to be nice benefit.

This is a solid get for Brewster. Just when people start to bag on his recruiting he comes through. First Beal now Max. I guess people love to be negative. Keep it up Brew!

wow, pretty fluid quarterback, lovin the pick up. i don't see any hitch whatsoever, love the release and arm strength. look forward to seeing him in the future.

No hitch. I see the next John Elway.
Seriously though, this kid looks like he could become something someday. Usually I think it's a bit of a red flag that he has zero other offers, but he's 6-6 and appears to have decent skills. We'll see...

This is a solid get for Brewster. Just when people start to bag on his recruiting he comes through. First Beal now Max. I guess people love to be negative. Keep it up Brew!

Stop! Signing a 3-star QB with no high-level offers outside of Minnesota and a talented LB does not mean Brewster has proven anything. Let's wait and see...

Stop! Signing a 3-star QB with no high-level offers outside of Minnesota and a talented LB does not mean Brewster has proven anything. Let's wait and see...

You are a complete homer! It's friggen June not October so the offers have yet yo come! RECRUITING SITES DO NOT RUN COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVALUATION OF PLAYERS! These are just opinions of "experts!" you call yourself a "BigGopherFan?" Try BigPessimistTroller because I've never seen you ever post anything positive on this site! Are you and Pantherhawk brothers?!

Wait and see what?

I bet you are one of the fools that go to the game and bitch the whole time. Then when the Gophers win you are upset.
Get a life loser!

Wait and see what?

I bet you are one of the fools that go to the game and bitch the whole time. Then when the Gophers win you are upset.
Get a life loser!

Wait and see how the class as a whole turns out before we declare that Brew has gotten back on track with his sparkling recruiting classes.

You are a complete homer! It's friggen June not October so the offers have yet yo come! RECRUITING SITES DO NOT RUN COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVALUATION OF PLAYERS! These are just opinions of "experts!" you call yourself a "BigGopherFan?" Try BigPessimistTroller because I've never seen you ever post anything positive on this site! Are you and Pantherhawk brothers?!

Why do people like you take it so personally when people like me don't ALWAYS post something positive about your beloved Gopher football program? It's never personal until people like you go that route. Remember, these are my opinions, and if you can't respect them, then don't say anything at all. To answer your question, yes, I have posted positive remarks about the Gophers, just not lately.

Why do people like you take it so personally when people like me don't ALWAYS post something positive about your beloved Gopher football program? It's never personal until people like you go that route. Remember, these are my opinions, and if you can't respect them, then don't say anything at all. To answer your question, yes, I have posted positive remarks about the Gophers, just not lately.

Oh, really? You posted about how the Gophers baseball team sucked, but not a peep when they won the Big Ten regular season title, not a peep when they won the Big Ten tournament, not a peep when they got to the regional finals.

Top Bottom