New PWO - Tyler Hartman

paulser21

Reaction score
New PWO - Tyler Hartman

DL from Andover

From MinnesotaPreps.com -

Received offer from SDSU. In 11 games as a junior, has 61 tackles (20 solo), 5.5 sacks, 21 TFLs, 10 hurries, 1 forced fumble. All State HM. Star Tribune All-Metro Third Team. Pioneer Press All-State Honorable Mention. In sophomore season, recorded 53 tackles (34 solo), 5.5 sacks, and 9 tackles for a loss. All-Conference HM.

- Plays basketball and baseball (.120 hitter)
- From ESPNHS Minnesota

what are the stats???

Per MinnesotaPreps.Rivals.com:

Tyler Hartmann, 6'3 240, DE, Andover (5A) - Received offer from SDSU. In 11 games as a junior, has 61 tackles (20 solo), 5.5 sacks, 21 TFLs, 10 hurries, 1 forced fumble. All State HM. Star Tribune All-Metro Third Team. Pioneer Press All-State Honorable Mention. In sophomore season, recorded 53 tackles (34 solo), 5.5 sacks, and 9 tackles for a loss. All-Conference HM.

Thus far, both known PWOs have I-AA offers. This is excellent. Filling out the bottom half of the roster with quality players will be a refreshing change of pace.

Hungan and Royal...

Thanks for the added information. I saw rivals had posted his commitment when I was checking my phone and didn't have time to search for his information. Thanks.

I grew up with Tyler's father (a few years older than me) and if he has half of the athleticism and attitude his father had, we will have a great 'get' here. His dad was the starting catcher for the Gophers for a few years as well.

Only played in 1 game this year, ACL injury. Still had SDSU offer despite no Sr year.

Only played in 1 game this year, ACL injury. Still had SDSU offer despite no Sr year.

Ahh makes sense. This kid might have gotten a scholarship offer from Minnesota if he would have been healthy.

Top Bottom