New Perspective

PompanoBeachGopher

Reaction score
PompanoBeachGopher aka #93Fanclub aka BobHouseFanclub here. Having moved to South Florida in January I'm facing a new reality when it comes to Gopher Football and college football. My name is Jim and I'm a Gopher Football addict. Hi, Jim. So, first, I'll have Big Ten Network to view most of this year's games and I plan on being at USC and Michigan this year. But it will be really weird not being at TCF for every home game. I plan on scoping out the Friday night high school games in Pompano, Coconut Creek etc and for my live college game fix I think I'll latch on to Howard Schnellenberger's FAU Owls over in Boca. Anybody in South Florida that can hook me up with Gopher viewing parties, give me a holler. Go Gophers! P.S. I miss you already, Goldy!

Become a Cane fan instead. They'll actually win some games.

what is your connection to Bob House? (is this the Bob House from Preston, MN that played under Cal Stoll?)

Gopher fan forever

Never said anything about being anything but a Gopher fan, Ole. I enjoy live college football and so if I'm not able to see the Gophers in person each week, I'll check out FAU, FIU, USF or, as you suggest, Miami, but I will NEVER be a "fan" of anyone other than the Gophers.

Never said anything about being anything but a Gopher fan, Ole. I enjoy live college football and so if I'm not able to see the Gophers in person each week, I'll check out FAU, FIU, USF or, as you suggest, Miami, but I will NEVER be a "fan" of anyone other than the Gophers.

Yup...I live in the shadows of UVA and VT, and I just can't muster anything but token appreciation for these teams, and Tech has been downright awesome of late.

Once a Gopher...

PompanoBeachGopher aka #93Fanclub aka BobHouseFanclub here. Having moved to South Florida in January I'm facing a new reality when it comes to Gopher Football and college football. My name is Jim and I'm a Gopher Football addict. Hi, Jim. So, first, I'll have Big Ten Network to view most of this year's games and I plan on being at USC and Michigan this year. But it will be really weird not being at TCF for every home game. I plan on scoping out the Friday night high school games in Pompano, Coconut Creek etc and for my live college game fix I think I'll latch on to Howard Schnellenberger's FAU Owls over in Boca. Anybody in South Florida that can hook me up with Gopher viewing parties, give me a holler. Go Gophers! P.S. I miss you already, Goldy!

If you want to see the best high school football in the US come down to Ft. Lauderdale 23 Sep when St. Thomas Aquinas takes on Concord CA DeLasalle. I'm part of the booster club and I'll be flipping burgers that night. Free burger if you're wearing Gopher garb.

I'm up in Royal Palm Beach myself.
Count me in for any Gopher viewing party!

Thanks Norseland and Purple...

that's what I'm looking for. I know there has to be a lot of Gopher fans down here and a lot of great HS football as well. Norse, I will put that date on my calendar and when the season draws near I hope we sundrenched Gopher fans can gather up on gameday. Ski U Mah!

Top Bottom