New OC -- Mangino???

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming Fisch is gone(good riddence!), Why not bring in Mangino to run the offense...I'm thinking Gray would be perfect for the style of spread that Kansas ran with Reesing at QB.

Get that man the lap-band procedure and he could be our next head coach in waiting...

Assuming Fisch is gone(good riddence!), Why not bring in Mangino to run the offense...I'm thinking Gray would be perfect for the style of spread that Kansas ran with Reesing at QB.

Get that man the lap-band procedure and he could be our next head coach in waiting...

THe Lap-band comment is FUNNY! In reality, Mangino wouldn't work right now because Brewster isn't going to change the offense again, IMO. I think whoever would come in would probably have to learn and use the current playbook so the kids don't have to learn new lingo again.

I wouldn't touch Mangino with a 10 foot pole (although I would only need about a 5 foot pole)

He has anger issues and demeans players. He is unhealthy. He wants to be a head coach ASAP. I think those are enough to cross him off any list for an OC job.

Maturi wouldn't let Jimmy Williams be an assistant for the basketball team. Who actually did alot for the U pulling them through a tough period and had not had any transgressions in the 20 years after. He sure wouldn't allow Mangino to be hired.

Nothing to add - I just wanted to post this fantastic picture again:

manginoorange.jpg

As hard as you try you can't top the ridiculous post of stating Weber should be a TE. However I applaud your effort.

Top Bottom