New Mexico @ Cincinnati

GuyFawkes

Win or Lose, WE DRINK!
Reaction score
#8 Cincinnati just lost at home to unranked New Mexico 55-54

Could this mean Minnesota will be a top 10 team to begin B1G season after all?

What a win for the Jacks it looks like they just beat New Mexico on Saturday!!

Unranked *this* week. They were #16 last week.

Gophers could move up to #8 by Monday if #4 Louisville loses at Lexington and #8 Mizzou loses at UCLA on Friday.

Both teams would probably slide out of the top 10, moving the Gophers up to 8th.

Gophers could move up to #8 by Monday if #4 Louisville loses at Lexington and #8 Mizzou loses at UCLA on Friday.

Both teams would probably slide out of the top 10, moving the Gophers up to 8th.

Think Louisville falls that far? I can see Missouri falling below MN though...

Louisville would have 2 losses and losing to un-ranked or a fringe top 25 team would push them down to the 9 or 10 spot.

Louisville is playing at home, so it would be an upset for them to lose at home for sure.

My only hope is that we don't have a Cincinnati moment against MSU ...

An Illinois win tomorrow could move them ahead of the Gophers in Monday's rankings. The Illini were only three votes behind Minnesota in last Monday's poll.

With that Missouri loss I have a tough time believing we won't be 10 or 9 on Monday.

I am hoping that the polls are NOT finalized until after the Gopher-Spartan game, so we can see what really is instead of having to wait another week.

Yep. Come Monday, half of the top 10 will be B1G teams. Michigan, Indiana, OSU, Gophers, Illinois.

Wow.

And I am totally ready for an SEC football-esque circlejerk about how amazing our entire conference is.

EDIT: Dr. Don, unfortunately for you, I think the latest poll will come out about an hour before our game starts.

Top Bottom