New Message Board Title: The Kill Zone ??

Reaction score
this is not bashing the current name at all, but I thought I'd start the bad pun list of new board name idea's.

The Killing Field would be in terribly bad taste, so I won't even suggest it.

A view to a Kill.

(since most of the threads are viewed not posted on :) ).

I was gonna say leave it as is.. But after Gophfan22 said.. "Stroke the Post" is just too damn good. =D

I was thinking "To Kill a Hawkeye (or Badger)" but Stroke the Post is clearly the winner.

"Killdozer," after my favorite movie of all time!

The mods here call it the "6 National Championships Forum", but a more alarmist name would be - "The Killbot Factory".

I think the new title has to be "Stroke the Post"

That will be funny for about a week, then the quote that inspired it will be forgotten and it will just be a creepy forum title.

I like "Six National Titles." Most people have no idea that the Gophers have that many National titles.

It's about building the whole entire program, not just having one Messiah coach.

I like "Six National Titles." Most people have no idea that the Gophers have that many National titles.

It's about building the whole entire program, not just having one Messiah coach.

I tend to agree.

I do like the Kill zone as a name for the student section though.

Just as Coach Kill said, it is not his team, it is our team so let's not use his name in the title.

The next name will be "7 National Titles...."

Might at well dream big!

Top Bottom