new low

Reaction score
The posts are ridiculous and out of hand. No one is going to be fired. We will have the same team show up on Saturday. If your a fan, you show up. If your a loser and quitter, you stay home. If YOU want change, want to win, use your ticket and use your voice.

The posts are ridiculous and out of hand. No one is going to be fired. We will have the same team show up on Saturday. If your a fan, you show up. If your a loser and quitter, you stay home. If YOU want change, want to win, use your ticket and use your voice.

I'm sure the out of state fans agree whole heartedly with you.... :rolleyes:

I agree. I plan to be there yelling "Fire Brewster" with the other half of the stadium that shows up...

There was a 60 something year old chanting it right behind me yesterday. I had to chuckle...

I agree. I plan to be there yelling "Fire Brewster" with the other half of the stadium that shows up...

There was a 60 something year old chanting it right behind me yesterday. I had to chuckle...

I won't be yelling "Fire Brewster" - if he doesn't win he will take care of that himself. Figuratively speaking he's got 2 hands around his neck as it is. All the chants do is cast a negative pall on the program and leave the players questioning themselves of their decision to come here. Here's a what if - what if 50,000 fans chanted let's go Brew! Hey we're all frustrated. Stay Classy Minnesota!

I won't be yelling "Fire Brewster" - if he doesn't win he will take care of that himself. Figuratively speaking he's got 2 hands around his neck as it is. All the chants do is cast a negative pall on the program and leave the players questioning themselves of their decision to come here. Here's a what if - what if 50,000 fans chanted let's go Brew! Hey we're all frustrated. Stay Classy Minnesota!

This goes far beyond Brewster, the frustration that is coming out at the stadium is from 40 years of CRAP that the true fan has had to put up with. Whatever your feelings are on chanting or booing I don't know if I blame them because this is getting really hard to take.

This goes far beyond Brewster, the frustration that is coming out at the stadium is from 40 years of CRAP that the true fan has had to put up with. Whatever your feelings are on chanting or booing I don't know if I blame them because this is getting really hard to take.

I would've thought that the first decade after winning our last Big Ten title would be pretty hard to take. Pretty sure if you've been a fan that long you're pretty pragmatic about the whole process. That's why I'm pretty sure the majority of fans are short term fans, because there's too many WHY AREN'T WE SUCCESSFUL NOW? attitudes. A lot of our fans and posters know our jaded history, but very few understand it. This doesn't happen in four years. It doesn't even happen over ten, though we may have been onto something with a little more dedication to football from the higher ups over Mason's tenure. Am I saying losing three in a row at home is ok? Hell no. But chanting and ranting in the stands is going to make no difference. Like it's been said before, it only hurts the perception of our program to those who would be interested in coming here to wear the block M in the future.

Stay classy Minnesota

.......Actually, I think a crowd chant of "Let's Go Brew" as they are losing to South Dakota and Northern Illinois or getting drilled by one of the Big Ten teams the next several weeks would be kind of funny. I think it would be taken as being pretty saracastic and people would just change that one to "LET GO BREW"

I do think it's a good idea not to boo the players. I have a big problem with the crowd turning on players and booing them. If people are frustrated with Brewster and staff's lack of coaching ability then let their anger be directed at them and not the players. And there are a lot of angry Gopher fans right now....

.......I do think it's a good idea not to boo the players. I have a big problem with the crowd turning on players and booing them. If people are frustrated with Brewster and staff's lack of coaching ability then let their anger be directed at them and not the players. And there are a lot of angry Gopher fans right now....

I agree!

Top Bottom