New Kicker Recruit?

How many calls do you think that kid has taken in the last couple days?

Don't they already have a kicker coming in?

Or it could be this guy, who was a D-II All-American after his junior year in 2009. He took a medical red-shirt last season. He also red-shirted previously, so we're looking at a "six years to play four" guy.

Greg Zuerlein: http://www.omavs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3397&path=football

That makes more sense with the mention of All-American. Seems weird that he'd want to transfer for just one year though. Maybe just to get more exposure in the Big Ten?

That makes more sense with the mention of All-American. Seems weird that he'd want to transfer for just one year though. Maybe just to get more exposure in the Big Ten?

UNO is dropping its football program. He has no other choice.

UNO is dropping its football program. He has no other choice.

I read they were going DI, missed the part that says they're dropping football and wrestling. Thanks for clearing it up!

I hope UNO sends us their hockey coach too.

You are kidding, right. Just went to the frozen four last year and over the next two year the recruits coming in are some of the top recruits in the country. Hill was let go and Guentzel was brought in before last year. That is who your next coach will be when Lucia decided to retire.

You are kidding, right. Just went to the frozen four last year and over the next two year the recruits coming in are some of the top recruits in the country. Hill was let go and Guentzel was brought in before last year. That is who your next coach will be when Lucia decided to retire.

You do realize the guy made that post in March of 2011, right? Things weren't going so well at that time with Gopher hockey, you know, having missed the NCAA tourney for the third straight year.

Look at the date of the post...we were coming off several bad seasons in a row. And by the way...every year our recruits are the top on the country, that was our frustration.

Sorry, missed the date. It's early and I am still on my first cup of coffee.

Top Bottom