New Joe Coleman Highlights

Despite what some say, he is going to make an impact for the gophers in his freshman season. At very least defensively

I think he'll have a pretty similar role as Chip had last year, except he might get a little more playing time since he will probably play better defense. I hope he steadily improves his ball handling and shooting throughout his career here. If he does he could be a pretty dangerous scorer before it's all said and done.

Was that Mav on the last play? He should have satyed out of Joe's way.

Go Gophers

I am glad that it wasn't Mav. All we need is another player with damaged confidence.

Go Gophers

Is he legitimately 6'4', because as someone who commented on the youtube video said, he doesn't look that tall. Wondering if I can get a legitimate confirmation of his height.

You're wondering if hes 6'4" because someone judged him as less than that on a video? He's taller than blake if you're wondering

You're wondering if hes 6'4" because someone judged him as less than that on a video? He's taller than blake if you're wondering

Try reading harder next time. I said as someone else noted, he does not look that tall. That means I do not think he looks that tall.

Thanks for the response.

Rule of Thumb: take 2 inches off the stated height to get a more accurate measurement

^ I think thats true in highschool, in college maybe 1 inch. A lot of them are accurate. But in the end, does it really matter? Watch the video and you see Joe overpowering jamel staten, and many others I cant put a face to. Completely manhandled jacob thomas. In the end Coleman is simply stronger, more athletic, and more driven than people 2-10 years his senior.

^ I think thats true in highschool, in college maybe 1 inch. A lot of them are accurate. But in the end, does it really matter? Watch the video and you see Joe overpowering jamel staten, and many others I cant put a face to. Completely manhandled jacob thomas. In the end Coleman is simply stronger, more athletic, and more driven than people 2-10 years his senior.

I know you love you some Coleman but give me a break. Keep up this type of hype and Lebron is going to start to feel insecure.

That was a sick putback at 0:55. Definitely a good high quality highlight video. Put me in the boat that thinks Coleman isn't going to contribute much as a freshman, but I sure hope I am proven wrong. That video has me excited to see what he can do over the next four years.

Top Bottom