New Intro Video

That is quite the piece of work there! It gave me goosebumps!

That was pretty sick. That's the Inception music, right?

Kind of a random question, but why is Voshon Lenard never included in the "history" of the U? I don't recall him being a part of any cheating teams or being ruled ineligible (could be wrong tho-As my question would be answered if he were) but I have never understood why it is never acknowledged that he attended this school.

But, the video is great. I loved it and like that they show this video and the lighter video of the players dancing as well.

Kind of a random question, but why is Voshon Lenard never included in the "history" of the U? I don't recall him being a part of any cheating teams or being ruled ineligible (could be wrong tho-As my question would be answered if he were) but I have never understood why it is never acknowledged that he attended this school.

But, the video is great. I loved it and like that they show this video and the lighter video of the players dancing as well.

Two years of Vo at the U were part of the scandal. The NCAA determined that he was part of the cheating during his junior and senior seasons and thus, his stats from those two years are voided. He was the school's all time leading scorer, but now Mychal Thompson is again since Vo lost two years of stats.

Go Gophers!!

Hm watching it now its alot better than i thought, at least from where i was in the student section, the music was pretty underwhelming in person. I really liked the Lux aterna soundtrack from last year because they really blasted it, perhaps they need to up the volume monday

also it reaffirms what a great voice wayne larrivee (the voice of the packers) has. - 'oh my goodness!'

Two years of Vo at the U were part of the scandal. The NCAA determined that he was part of the cheating during his junior and senior seasons and thus, his stats from those two years are voided. He was the school's all time leading scorer, but now Mychal Thompson is again since Vo lost two years of stats.

Go Gophers!!

Got it, thanks.

Top Bottom