New Helmet this season!

the Gophers' colors are Maroon and Gold.

the football team should wear Maroon and Gold.

(I know it's never going to happen, but I still have a place in my heart for the 'metallic' gold uniforms.)
you are correct. but today is crazy. Guys can wake up and say they are a girl and have babies. So thinking and truth and history do not matter anymore in this f'd up country. Who the heck knows what we will wear or etc...

My thought on uniforms reminds me of my friend Geno Auriemma: “Just shut the f—k up and win games.” 🤨

you are correct. but today is crazy. Guys can wake up and say they are a girl and have babies. So thinking and truth and history do not matter anymore in this f'd up country. Who the heck knows what we will wear or etc...

How insightful. Yes.....the Gophers helmet colors are very similar to transgendered people getting pregnant. If only "this f'd up country" could see that.

:rolleyes:

Don’t these dum dums know anything about CFB uniforms? No black in your uniform unless it’s your school color.
Wasn't sure if you're joking, but black is a school color at Maryland.

Wasn't sure if you're joking, but black is a school color at Maryland.
I was originally joking. If they’re going claim that their colors are red, yellow, black, white, dark grey, medium grey, light grey, and bronze (brown), then every school in the nation can also claim those colors.

Technically black isn’t even a color though. So I say we delete thread.

I was originally joking. If they’re going claim that their colors are red, yellow, black, white, dark grey, medium grey, light grey, and bronze (brown), then every school in the nation can also claim those colors.

Maryland may have the most claimed colors of any school.

Those black Terps unis are fantastic, and black has been a primary color of theirs, mainly as an accent color.

Top Bottom