New Gophers Video: "Ring the Bell" Brick by Brick: Gopher Football 2013 (Episode 13)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
New Gophers Video: "Ring the Bell" Brick by Brick: Gopher Football 2013 (Episode 13)

Go Gophers!!

I always like when Maxx is interviewed in these. I enjoy his strong enunciation.

So cool. Love getting the inside look at the team each Thursday

I love the locker room footage. It's so cool to see how much fun this team is having and the way they enjoy and celebrate these wins. Good for them!

These are done so well! Great to see every week!

I'm curious, who are the current walk-ons, and who on the roster was a walk-on at one time?

I'm curious, who are the current walk-ons, and who on the roster was a walk-on at one time?

Some former walk-ons who have earned a scholarship off the top of my head are Engel, Christenson, Bak, Hill, and Henry. There might be a few more. Sounds like Mortell is still a walk-on but I wouldn't be surprised if he's earned himself a scholarship starting next year.

I've had my quibbles with the marketing and PR dept at the U in the past, but this video series is absolutely great.

This could not be better. Excellent concept, excellent footage, timely comments, and Coach Kill bustin a move, priceless. Well Done!

I always like when Maxx is interviewed in these. I enjoy his strong enunciation.

I get giddy thinking about how Maxx is only a Freshman. He's got the potential to get some serious hardware before he's done.

Some former walk-ons who have earned a scholarship off the top of my head are Engel, Christenson, Bak, Hill, and Henry. There might be a few more. Sounds like Mortell is still a walk-on but I wouldn't be surprised if he's earned himself a scholarship starting next year.

They don't always announce right away which walk-ons get scholarships but I believe your list is correct if you add Cameron Botticelli.

Top Bottom