New Gopher Recruits Since Dead Period

If they want a big Galoot at DT, why doesn't the Gophers extend an offer to Joe Market of Saint Thomas Academy?

He is 6' 7" 315 lbs. and just received an Illnois offer on January 12? He is not ranked, but I think he may be worth a risk. Coach Klein can put him in a strength and conditioning program. What do you think?

Does anyone here know about this kid? If he does to Illinois and blossoms, we will be facing him potentially four times.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Markert-79935
I believe the offer from Illinois is for a PWO. Not sure if it is grades related or not but I know some Minnesota and Iowa JUCOs have been recruiting him as well.

My sister teaches and coaches at John Marshall. She hears that he is going to UMD.

What is the status of Emmanuel Jada from Rochester John Marshall? I saw him play against Mankato West and he was a beast all over the field. Best MN kid I have seen play live in years. I looked at his recruiting profile and it states he is 6-3 270 and runs a 4.8

I don't know anything about the kid or his family, I was there to watch Mankato West.

Anyone know if the Gophers showed him interest?

I believe the offer from Illinois is for a PWO. Not sure if it is grades related or not but I know some Minnesota and Iowa JUCOs have been recruiting him as well.

If the JUCO's are recruiting him then it is definitely grades-related.

Top Bottom