New Gopher intro videi!!!

Love the Metallica background music! That alone is awesome.

Like... I too wish it was a bit longer though.

That's what she said.

I just got a little swagger in my ass. IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!

Love the Metallica background music! That alone is awesome.

It is Apocalyptica's cover of Metallica's "One", and one of my favorites. Loved it!

I was in LA for the USC game, and that intro was very well done as well, gave me goosebumps; that's what you get with such quality film and theater programs that USC has - actually I loved everything about the USC experience except for the fact that their band (which is great otherwise) plays the same two songs (fight on and fanfare) way, way too many times. It is basically those two songs and some popular songs. I love the fact that we play so many songs which are unique to the U.

It is Apocalyptica's cover of Metallica's "One", and one of my favorites. Loved it!

I was in LA for the USC game, and that intro was very well done as well, gave me goosebumps; that's what you get with such quality film and theater programs that USC has - actually I loved everything about the USC experience except for the fact that their band (which is great otherwise) plays the same two songs (fight on and fanfare) way, way too many times. It is basically those two songs and some popular songs. I love the fact that we play so many songs which are unique to the U.

Actually, we love when fans say this...the incessant playing of "Fight On!", "Tribute to Troy" and "Fanfare" not only tell us in the stands what is happening on the field...but the continual playing is part of the intimidation factor. That's why we make sure some form of our band makes an appearance at every game . The team loves them, so do the fans.

Actually, the TMB play quite a few different songs....that's why they've been selected to appear on the Grammys, Academy Awards and other performances. You might not always recognize them, like this...

http://en.vidivodo.com/245659/15-step-grammy-award-performance

Other times they get noticed by the bands that actually write and perform the songs to appear with them in concert...not just Fleetwood Mac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twIxvZjZq1E

But with that said...I love BIG-10 bands...they're the best. Ours is all Hollywood, which is fitting since we have such strong ties to the entertainment business.

The one clip I wish they kept was the one of Eric Decker taking that shot as he scored a touchdown in the Cal game.

Top Bottom