New Gopher Football Jerseys - #51

Hans

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has come across a site or location that sells the new gopher football jerseys. Specifically, I think it would be cool to get a #51. First, there is the whole GT thing this year and it would be fun to show additional support for him from the stands. Also, there is the tie in to 1851 for school history as well.

Anyway, I only see the #5 jerseys available on Goldy's Lockerroom online. I know they have other numbers in the store, but haven't seen #51,

Any ideas?

Thanks

No, I'm hoping someone can figure out something. I'm hoping I can find a stitched jersey (I hate screened) somewhere, but I haven't found that anywhere. I would think that someone that does stitched would maybe have more number options...

I searched on Google and all I find are previous years' jerseys and #5 screened. Would also like the 51, but would settle for anything...

I saw someone wearing a Maroon #9 Jersey with Nelson on the back. It was stitched. The sleeves looked way too long to be the actual Jersey. But I guess that person could have been a parent. I have looked all over the web for something close to that, but found nothing.

I saw someone wearing a Maroon #9 Jersey with Nelson on the back. It was stitched. The sleeves looked way too long to be the actual Jersey. But I guess that person could have been a parent. I have looked all over the web for something close to that, but found nothing.
I was half in the bag by then, but I remember watching the UNLV game on TV and seeing a pair of people in #9 jerseys in the stands.

I went to Goldy's Lockeroom yesterday at TCF, and they had 99 Hageman, 2 Stoudemire and 80 Crawford-Tufts jerseys for sale - replica of course

You'd have to wait a year (maybe even like the spring '14) or something, but you could probably get one of the legit #51 stitched jerseys at the athletic sale they have every year

Having a #51 for sale this year just makes too much sense.

Sounds like someone should email the person in charge of Merchandise in the AD and maybe even figure out who our Nike rep is. No reason the fans can't pay tribute to GT on their own by wearing his jersey.

Top Bottom