NEW FOODS===STUFF YOUR FACE AT THE BANK!!! 🌮🍔🍺🍖

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
New foods listed in the email that went out today:

New Concessions Items

• New to Section 135, the Sizzle Stand, by longtime Minnesota Partner Hormel Foods will feature BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, Tater Keg Skewers, A "Minnesota Nice" Cajun Sausage Link with sweet relish and a Short Rib Grilled Cheese

• Relish: Gourmet Hot Dogs comes ready to play with a new Elote Dog, Backyard BBQ Footlong Dog and Nacho Footlong Dog. (Sections 109 and 140)

• Northern Taco: In sections 109 and 140 incorporate a 64-ounce Super Nacho, which is great for sharing in the stands. Other popular items return including our Burrito Bowl, Chicken Tacos and Carnitas Tacos

• Scoop'd: Ice Cream favorites including a new Waffle Sundae Bowl

• Goldy's Grill: Fontanini returns in a specialty made brat for all Minnesota athletic events

• West Plaza will feature several local restaurants, including Parlour Burger and their homemade Ground Chuck, Ribeye and Brisket patty. Longtime partner Curds & Cakes also returns to the West Plaza with their award-winning cheese curds and corn dogs. The Brat Dog will make their debut at Huntington Bank Stadium featuring a Wild Rice and Cheddar, Jalapeno & Pepper Jack or their Original Smoked Brat style Corn Dog.

• Huntington Bank Stadium will also feature Vietnamese cuisine from Minneapolis based Lotus, Subway (140), Dominos Pizza (115 & 123), and Famous Dave's BBQ (Section 112). St. Paul-based Be Graceful Catering (143 & 123) will offer their made-to-order paninis and salads. Maui Wowi Smoothies will be available throughout the stadium on game days. Handcrafted Caramel, Cheese and Buttered Popcorn will be available from locally owned Drew's Popcorn in Sections 112 and 137.

Only $16 each!

I think there used to be a Famous Dave's pulled pork sandwich at the stadium.
I bought one, and there was easily less than 2 ounces of meat on the sandwich.

It was not worth whatever I paid for it under any circumstances.
Worst pulled pork sandwich I ever had.

There were issues pre-pandemic with getting enough help to work the concession stands (and fill condiment stations :) ) I hope there is enough staff to serve people, and that the lines aren't horrendous trying to get food. BTW.....are we still paying people to stay home and not work?

Last edited:

That food all sounds delicious. Can’t wait fir my first game in October.

The food sounds so good, I’d buy the $28 a game Gopher Pass just to get in. A great cover charge for the game, fun, and access to the food and beer!

Is Dino gyros still a thing? That was my go to TCF concession but that was a long time ago!

Top Bottom