New Commitment?

gopherkinta

Reaction score
If confirmed would be a great get with a few early BCS offers, Cincy, Purdue, Illinois, Louisville...

i was told early offers don't matter. they didn't matter for the kid two weeks ago that picked us over interest from North TExas so why would it matter now?

Good offer list, I suppose.

But two quarterbacks in the same class? I thought Brew only wanted on per class?

I think this is a very nice acqusition. Good looking athlete and leader on the field. And has a great Big Ten Football body and frame. WELCOME ABOARD MATT! WELCOME TO GOPHER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a very nice acqusition. Good looking athlete and leader on the field. And has a great Big Ten Football body and frame. WELCOME ABOARD MATT! WELCOME TO GOPHER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are his moped driving skills?

This is a fantastic get for Brewster and staff.

Big, fast, fluid hips, and the ability to just flat run people over. As a HS QB he has to have good ball skills. This kid will be a top shelf quality Big Ten TE in 2 years.

Big, fast, fluid hips, and the ability to just flat run people over. As a HS QB he has to have good ball skills. This kid will be a top shelf quality Big Ten TE in 2 years.

Why does a high school QB have to have good ball skills?
________
Honda Odyssey (ATV)

two of the funniest things ever posted

two of the funniest things ever posted
:pig:

did you watch the guy´s film? Did you read MV´s analysis at FBT? He agrees with me, and he knows a lot more about recruiting and CFB than you or me.

Nice, welcome aboard Matt!!!

The pictures on Scout and Rivals don't look like the same guy. No biggie, just curious.

Top Bottom