New Commit

Welcome aboard!

Good solid commit. Love the comment under his california pre-season 100 ranking on rivals.

"Has one of the best frames and motors in Los Angeles"

No profile under ESPN though that I could find.

Don't worry about the lack of offers, "it's still early." I am sure he will have a good baker's dozen before all is said and done! This is a great get! Brew knows what he is doing!

Don't worry about the lack of offers, "it's still early." I am sure he will have a good baker's dozen before all is said and done! This is a great get! Brew knows what he is doing!

Another lonely Saturday in front of the computer, obsessing over all things Minnesota?

How’s the love going Darth Double-Chin ?

Another lonely Saturday in front of the computer, obsessing over all things Minnesota?

How’s the love going Darth Double-Chin ?

Typical troll behavior. Flame for a couple of posts to test the waters...stay away for a little bit, and then dip the toes back in to build some "cred".

Too late...move along.

Great recruit. He'll enjoy the good life in MN. As to the troll. He is obviously bored and angry about something and needed to come to our site. Funny how many Iowans and Wisconsin people keep coming to MN to live...clearly for the good life.

Defense Wins Championships!

This is a nice addition to the class. Nice frame, good football IQ and above average motor out of CALI. It is clear that Coach Brewster and his Staff are bringing in players to fit into an aggressive, attacking defensive scheme. They know DEFENSE is the shortcut to winning games.

Welcome to the Maroon and Gold Quinn! Here´s to a great career for you both individually and for the team as a whole during your time here.

Hard to tell very much. Looks like the entire defense was pretty good and he did plenty of clean up work.

Had to re-read the first entry. Thought for a minute we'd signed Joey Buttafuoco.

Great recruit. He'll enjoy the good life in MN. As to the troll. He is obviously bored and angry about something and needed to come to our site. Funny how many Iowans and Wisconsin people keep coming to MN to live...clearly for the good life.

You're right, it is so puzzling. I'd never waste my time over at their sites. Talk about a pathetic life. Must be some sort of insecurity issues. :pig:

Welcome aboard!
He's pretty solid in his reads and angles.
I could see him being a thumper MLB or maybe a DE or DT if that's what the coaches want. He seems comfortable at the line of scrimmage stacking things up and getting to the ball carrier.

...of course. :)
On a serious note, can someone with more knowledge of this kid explain the low-rating he received from the recruiting databases? I mean, 2-stars isn't very good. In fact, it's pretty bad because it means he's actually been evaluated and given that low rating. Most 1-star guys simply haven't been looked at close enough yet to warrant a ranking.
He looks like a decent player, though. I am excited to see him overachieve here at Minnesota...

...of course. :)
On a serious note, can someone with more knowledge of this kid explain the low-rating he received from the recruiting databases? I mean, 2-stars isn't very good. In fact, it's pretty bad because it means he's actually been evaluated and given that low rating. Most 1-star guys simply haven't been looked at close enough yet to warrant a ranking.
He looks like a decent player, though. I am excited to see him overachieve here at Minnesota...

Rivals says he's the 33rd best ILB his age in the nation. What's the problem?

Top Bottom