New Commit- Devon Williams!

Wow. Hadn't even heard that he was an option, looks like a real solid player though.

This kid can scoot. Very nice pick up. I’d be shocked if he doesn’t have an impact as Burns noted.

I really like this kid's film. Good size already and looks fast and athletic at LB.

Wow, our recruits may have played in his decision as well. Great pickup. This class is solid with the type of players we want to fit our culture.

Trying to think of the name. Maybe he is thinking of Alex Reigelsberger. DE from Kentucky who had to medically retire.
We flipped Kelvin Clemmons from Kentucky at the deadline then Addae left for West Virginia soon after and Clemmons transferred to Houston within the semester.

Love his athleticism and instincts. Nice build, will add weight. Excited to see us flipping kids from P5 schools, that have P5 offers. Long gone (it seems) are the days of beating out Toledo for kids.

Just sealed the corner No buddy getting by him. Go Gophers

For those that aren't familiar, Coffman is a very respected fb program around Columbus. Similar to what Eden Prairie is here in the Twin Cities.

This guy is very talented and productive. He's undersized a bit but nothing that the S&C staff can't help with. Gophers haven't had much luck with Ohio guys in recent years, but they weren't exactly pulling gems out of there either. Devon Williams is on another level though. I truly believe he has the makings to wind up as an impact starter under Fleck! Another great addition.

Very high 3 star from a great program in Ohio. I'll take it!

For those that aren't familiar, Coffman is a very respected fb program around Columbus. Similar to what Eden Prairie is here in the Twin Cities.

This guy is very talented and productive. He's undersized a bit but nothing that the S&C staff can't help with. Gophers haven't had much luck with Ohio guys in recent years, but they weren't exactly pulling gems out of there either. Devon Williams is on another level though. I truly believe he has the makings to wind up as an impact starter under Fleck! Another great addition.

As far as Ohio, I think we are hoping we see Donald Willis from Garfield Heights start to flash some at LB this upcoming season. Mike Brown-Stephens has a chance to be an impact WR as well. I think Thomas Rush is Ohio as well.

He has good instincts and keeps his eyes on the prize along with nice tackling form. I can see him getting a ratings bump if he continues to develop his senior year.

:clap: Double dose of "YES" happin' today. Welcome to MN Devon. Glad you're part of the crew rowin' the boat

Top Bottom