Never again..

dlhedlem

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, I remember the Brewster years. What I don't remember is his teams beating WI. in Madison, beating a highly ranked PSU team and defeating a top 20 Auburn team in their bowl game.
He didn't make 5 years as a coach...and to be fair I did say Fleck was better than Brewster. Maybe I'm at fault thinking Fleck could transform this program but am sadly wrong. Maybe I'm the only one who thought that, anyone I was wrong thinking that. This team isnt anything special.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
He didn't make 5 years as a coach...and to be fair I did say Fleck was better than Brewster. Maybe I'm at fault thinking Fleck could transform this program but am sadly wrong. Maybe I'm the only one who thought that, anyone I was wrong thinking that. This team isnt anything special.
I’ve watched way too much college football to get worked up over a non-conference win over a lesser team. It’s a win.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is overboard. But Fleck is an offensive minded coach and made a very poor choice with this coordinator. Time to fix it.

swelna

Reaction score
Both coordinators will be in trouble if we look like the rest of season
Agreed, I just don't know who's seat is hotter. I can't imagine PJ would get rid of both, but maybe if we just collapse the rest of the season...

HitMeAgainIAmStillMoving

Reaction score
Shrugs. Let's see how season plays out before we press panic button
OK but I am getting the button out for the first time in a long time. Potts reminds me of David Cobb. No moves at all but gets yards every carry. Give him 40 touches against Colorado.

bleedsmaroonandgold

Reaction score
We're 1-1 after games against OSU and Miami (OH). We had threads where people predicted how this team would do, and a lot of 10-3 or 9-4 scenarios had us going 1-1 against those two opponents. Put differently, we are exactly where almost everyone though we would be two games in.

GrampaGopher

Reaction score
What does that 2nd half say about the confidence the OC has for his qb? Fleck says he is an aggressive coach there is more evidence to the contrary. Unwilling to put the game in Morgan’s hands. Again playing not to lose rather than win.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I will never again get suckered into believing in this team. Fleck isn't nearly as good a coach as many believe and is a better version of Brewster. A lot of yap and catch phrases and little production.
Go away.

The program survived without you for years, it will continue to do so.

If you can't handle the emotional trauma of a 5 point win over Miami of Ohio, I don't know how anyone on this board can help you through that.

Perhaps your tying it to some other trauma that has occurred in your life.

BTChamp

Reaction score
UNDEFEATED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, huh? OK, UNDEFETAED BABY. THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom